Hoons

Old Jun 15th 2003, 11:19 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice
Default Hoons

What a weekend we've had. Started off bad on Friday, when some Hoons gate-crashed our barbie. Seemed respectable enough and all was well until one of them got off her face on 2 bottles of ozzie plonk.

The next thing we know she is swearing, speaking Ukranian in reverse and slagging off the neighbours on top of her voice. On top of that she ran out of fags & so she dipped her fingers in our best cheese & chive dip from the Tesco chilled perishables cabinet & proceeded to try to light her fingers.

Luckily we caught the culprit on camera. Here she is showing her total distain for the evenings proceedings. If anyone recognises this person, could you please forward her details to me so I can alert the appropriatte authorities.

It enough to make to move to Australia etc. etc.

Dave
Attached Thumbnails Hoons-hoon.jpg  
Old Jun 15th 2003, 11:25 pm
BE Enthusiast

terryg is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hoons

Dave

Unbelievably hilarious mate - My hat goes off to you. I suggest you move cos that Ukanian antelope is coming to get ya with her WHOLE herd and 11 foot husband in tow.

MAN - you are a good sport !!!!

Uncle Tee

PS did it smell its hooves after sampling your chive dip ?

PPS - Now I know why youre not going to Melb

Old Jun 15th 2003, 11:32 pm
BE Enthusiast

Me thinks she might be practicing to be an OZ lollipop lady with an attitude ?

Old Jun 15th 2003, 11:53 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Dave,
I think you need to be so careful who you let crash you house these days.
Getting wasted on Aussie wine, perhaps she'll fit right in overthere
Old Jun 15th 2003, 11:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dave

I'm a bit confused. that beast is on this website link
http://www.fbi.gov/mostwant/topten/f.../fugitives.htm

Does that give you any more clues?

Did you have insurance ?

Do you need counselling now? Psychiatric nurses come and take poor Dave away and use a cold flannel on his brow. Poor chap !!!
What if that beast appears on his plane to OZ ?

Old Jun 16th 2003, 9:30 pm
Sun Dodger

Bluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really niceBluerobot is just really nice
Default Would you beleive it?

I don't beleive it, we've had Hoons running amok at my place of work today.

I'm not sure, but imagine my surprise when I even recognised at least one of them them from the other night. At least they were better behaved this time, not a bottle of ozzie plonk in sight, otherwise I would have definately called out the local constabulary.

PB, Wilf, Dotty etc: If you are thinking of moving anywhere within a 50 mile radius of Banbury thinking what a nice leafy place it is and think we don't have our social problems, Hoons, alkies, etc. etc, you are deluded dreamers. Don't do it.:scared:

Dave
Old Jun 20th 2003, 8:04 pm
Sun Dodger

bounce