Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hoo Roo and see ya on the other side...

Hoo Roo and see ya on the other side...

Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:30 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hoo Roo and see ya on the other side...

I'm coming home!!!!!!!!!!

I wont be online very much at all for the last few days that we have left!! We are out and about visiting and staying with friends. I will still be at the Essex meet, so to those coming, will see you on Saturday.

For the rest of ya, ya motley lot....Have a good few weeks and will talk to you all when I am safely tucked up at my Mums house in Bendigo....

Hels
xxx

Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:33 pm
What's happening dudes?

wmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond reputewmoore has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hoo Roo and see ya on the other side...

Originally Posted by Hels

I wont be online very much at all for the last few days that we have left!! We are out and about visiting and staying with friends. I will still be at the Essex meet, so to those coming, will see you on Saturday.

For the rest of ya, ya motley lot....Have a good few weeks and will talk to you all when I am safely tucked up at my Mums house in Bendigo....

Hels
xxx

Take care Hels, safe journey and all that. And don't let that Essex mob lead you astray before you go
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:34 pm
Forum Regular

LauranJ is on a distinguished road

Hels
xxx

Good luck, have a safe flight and (try to) enjoy ya last few days in UK.
(I'm sooooo jealous!!!).

xxx
Old Sep 6th 2004, 6:37 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Hels
xxx

Hi Hels

Good luck with everything.

Are you still planning on coming down to P'Boro?

Graham
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:12 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

I'm going to miss seeing the number of sleeps going down

All the best, have a great flight and all the rest. Hear you from the other side.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 7:27 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Cya on the Sunny side. Safe Journey Hels.
Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:46 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Thanks for the messages everyone.

I have managed to jump on our friends computer for a few minutes...(Had to fight the kids for the pleasure...but got them tied and gagged in the corner....hope they stay there long enough to type one message )

Graham, Yes we are still coming to P'boro and will be there from Thursday till Saturday morning. I will PM you my mobile and if you get a chance to gimme a call, we can set something up!!

Wayne.....Why shouldnt I let them lead me astray??? Gawd...what a party pooper....

Ok, am outta here for now....be good all!!

Hels
Old Sep 6th 2004, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Gravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond reputeGravyman has a reputation beyond repute

Graham, Yes we are still coming to P'boro and will be there from Thursday till Saturday morning. I will PM you my mobile and if you get a chance to gimme a call, we can set something up!!

Hels

Hi Hels

Friday certainly seems the best time. We'll look forward to meeting and having a chat.
Did you manage to find out where in P'Boro you'll be staying?

Graham
Old Sep 6th 2004, 10:41 pm
Bix
da Bonehead

Bix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond reputeBix has a reputation beyond repute

That's one immigrant less for Britain to worry about - but one more for Aus to handle

Good luck to you both Hels.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 5:08 am
BE Enthusiast

Jaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura aboutJaykay has a spectacular aura about

Hels

Have a safe journey.

Enjoy the last few days in the UK.

Hope to see you in Melbourne soon.
Old Sep 7th 2004, 9:25 am
BE Forum Addict

sjn2003 is on a distinguished road

Have a good trip Hels ! Hope everything is just as you remember it