Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Homework finished!

Homework finished!

Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:24 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Homework finished!

Hi all

Just got to tell all, I`ve been doing a NVQ2 course & I`VE FINISHED!!!!! I`m sooooo pleased it seems to have taken forever. I know its no match for most courses but it was enough for me. They have taken it away to be signed off, then with loads of luck I`ll have a city & Guilds in care work

I`m free, more time again for expats! Whoooooo

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:26 pm
Account Closed

Deadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to beholdDeadmeat is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Homework finished!

Originally Posted by Sue2
Hi all

Just got to tell all, I`ve been doing a NVQ2 course & I`VE FINISHED!!!!! I`m sooooo pleased it seems to have taken forever. I know its no match for most courses but it was enough for me. They have taken it away to be signed off, then with loads of luck I`ll have a city & Guilds in care work

Sue x
Nice one Sue, I don't know what an NVQ2 is but if I ever need one fixing then I'll head your way
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

Sue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond reputeSue2 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Deadmeat
Nice one Sue, I don't know what an NVQ2 is but if I ever need one fixing then I'll head your way

Thanks

I will soon be qualifed in care work, so could help if your very old & need your bum wiped

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 1:46 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Talking Re: Homework finished!

Hi all

Sue x

Congratulations from another a**e wiper!!!!!!!!

Phil x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 2:58 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Phil

So your one also someones got to do it!!! Although I do enjoy most aspects of the job.

Do you intened to do care work in Oz?

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 3:02 pm
Phil is NOT a bloke!!!!

philian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the roughphilian4 is a jewel in the rough
Smile Re: Homework finished!

Thanks Phil

So your one also someones got to do it!!! Although I do enjoy most aspects of the job.

Do you intened to do care work in Oz?

Sue x
hi Sue,

I'm a nurse and I will do it again eventually when the children are a little older/settled in Oz (hopefully) Mum's a careworker and she was driven half-demented doing her NVQ!

Well done again!

Phil x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 3:16 pm
Cheeky

Hi Sue!!

I just wanted to say well done chuck!!

Another feather to your cap!!

Cheeky

Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:11 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by Cheeky
Hi Sue!!

I just wanted to say well done chuck!!

Another feather to your cap!!

Cheeky

Thanks Cheeky

It will help loads if we get into Oz

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:16 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Congrats Sue !!!!

Well deserved pat on the back "Well Done"

Donna.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Donna

Hope alls going well with the house!

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:31 pm

madsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond reputemadsad has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks Donna

Hope alls going well with the house!

Sue x

So far so good Im sure its a definate this time you?

Donna.
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:43 pm
BE Forum Addict

All seem ok, survey done last week hope its all ok.

Glad its all going well for you after all the crap you`ve had!

Sue x

I`m having loads of problems posting and sometimes getting on expats this week, is anyone else?
Old Nov 17th 2004, 5:54 pm
Cheeky

Hi Sue,

In ref to having probs with the site I know I havent been able to get 'in' sometimes. I thought it was my puter so yesterday I did the usual spyware, ditched cookies and I got my hubby to set up the defrag last night. It seems ok now though, but I havent got a clue about puters TBH. I just click away like mad and dont give stuff chance to load!! Wellllll, it does my head in sometimes....its soooooo s-l-o-w!! It drives me daft!!

Hope this helps,
Cheeky

Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Thanks Cheeky

I`ll get Chris to do something to it later, its driving me mad!! I had to do my new (very successful ) thread for Kent meet 3 bloody times.

Sue x
Old Nov 17th 2004, 6:18 pm
Cheeky

Hi Sue, your post made me giggle!!

Been there, done that, shouted 'hubby do something to the puter its doing my head in!!' I sit here muttering away at it sometimes, OMG I am losing my sanity, talking to the puter is def not good!! Oh well!!

You know what the first signs of going insane are dont you??!! Its hair growing on the inside of your hand...........

And the second sign is..................

Looking for it!!!!!LOL!!

Only kiddin!!
Hope Chris sorts it!

Cheeky

Thanks Cheeky

I`ll get Chris to do something to it later, its driving me mad!! I had to do my new (very successful ) thread for Kent meet 3 bloody times.

Sue x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.