Homesick

Old Jan 19th 2005, 6:05 pm
Melbourne Rock City

rubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of lightrubbeldiekatz is a glorious beacon of light
Default Homesick

How bad is it ? Even the news on the TV about the bushfires around Perth make me feel like shit cause I miss australia so much....I hate being away.....I cannot imagine to live here anymore even though I was born here.....sometimes I wish that I would have never gone to australia in the first place....SOMETIMES :-)
Old Jan 19th 2005, 9:55 pm
Karma Comedian

jayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond reputejayr has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homesick

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
How bad is it ? Even the news on the TV about the bushfires around Perth make me feel like shit cause I miss australia so much....I hate being away.....I cannot imagine to live here anymore even though I was born here.....sometimes I wish that I would have never gone to australia in the first place....SOMETIMES :-)

I'm sure those living in Perth will be very pleased for you...
Old Jan 19th 2005, 10:18 pm
Forum Regular

GCS15 will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by rubbeldiekatz
My sister is with the SES helping with road blocks etc. She say's it's bad and that the whole city was covered in a black cloud. Don't think that it will be as bad as the fire in SA thank god.

As for being homesick. You may be disapointed when you return. You may be remembering all the good things and glossing over the not so good?

When I returned to Brisbane after 2 years travelling things were different (what the hell happened to Franklins supermarket? No-one can tell me). Not better, not worse just a different. But then after a few days things were the same again.

I think that the trouble with travelling is that no-where is home anymore. The world is your home and it is lonely. I used to look down on people who haven't travelled. Now I am envious. Those lucky buggers are happy where they are whereas I want to return to a number of places where I'll never fit in and at the sametime I want to stay right here.

woe is me
Old Jan 20th 2005, 12:46 am
I don't re Member

andrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond reputeandrew63 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by GCS15
(what the hell happened to Franklins supermarket? No-one can tell me).
2001 - Woolworths acquired Tandy Electronics from Canada-based Intertan Inc, as well as 71 supermarkets from the former Hong Kong-owned Franklins chain. Woolworths also acquired internet grocery retailer GreenGrocer.com.au.

Andrew