Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Homes market Perth

Homes market Perth

Old Jun 29th 2003, 11:58 pm
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Homes market Perth

Refugees find it harder to find paradise in Perths rising homes market.

PERTH has fewer homes for sale than at any time in the the past 10 years.

Real Estate Institute of WA figures show that at the end of May only 6934 homes were on the market.

This was the lowest since the 1993-1994 housing boom.

REIWA president Jim Henneberry said the average for the past five years was 12,000.

"It is becoming increasingly difficult for Perth buyers to find properties," Mr Henneberry said.

"Some purchasers are now approaching agents and saying I have $200,000 to spend, find me something."

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E2761,00.html

Old Jun 30th 2003, 1:27 am
The Tooth Fairy

Default Re: Homes market Perth

Originally posted by pommie bastard
Refugees find it harder to find paradise in Perths rising homes market.

PERTH has fewer homes for sale than at any time in the the past 10 years.

Real Estate Institute of WA figures show that at the end of May only 6934 homes were on the market.

This was the lowest since the 1993-1994 housing boom.

REIWA president Jim Henneberry said the average for the past five years was 12,000.

"It is becoming increasingly difficult for Perth buyers to find properties," Mr Henneberry said.

"Some purchasers are now approaching agents and saying I have $200,000 to spend, find me something."

http://www.sundaytimes.news.com.au/c...5E2761,00.html

Sounds like a "godsend" for people in the building trades. How're your mates going?

Old Jun 30th 2003, 1:41 am
Banned

pommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond reputepommie bastard has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Homes market Perth

Originally posted by The Tooth Fairy
Sounds like a "godsend" for people in the building trades. How're your mates going?
The Ute men have loads of work but the weather is holding them up , plus theres a brick shortage.

Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Thumbs up Brick shortage alert!!!

Me thinks pommie is a brick short of a load!!!!!!!!!!!
After reading Mr negatives posts why is he still in Aus???
I travel constantly back & forth to Perth from the UK in my line of work & believe me he's in for a shock if he ever returns home. It will make much more interesting reading when he tells us how he spends his evenings in his local pub & what he bought at the chippy. He's definitely the anorak of the forum world. No wonder we get labelled winging poms.
Dedicated to all the people who can get of their arses & make a go of it!!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2003, 7:22 am
Banned

Default Re: Brick shortage alert!!!

Originally posted by cityboy
Me thinks pommie is a brick short of a load!!!!!!!!!!!
After reading Mr negatives posts why is he still in Aus???
I travel constantly back & forth to Perth from the UK in my line of work & believe me he's in for a shock if he ever returns home. It will make much more interesting reading when he tells us how he spends his evenings in his local pub & what he bought at the chippy. He's definitely the anorak of the forum world. No wonder we get labelled winging poms.
Dedicated to all the people who can get of their arses & make a go of it!!!!!!
I live here you do not not I wonder why, no I do not care what ever your answer is ,its bound to be as big a load of bollocks as your post.

Old Jun 30th 2003, 4:30 pm
Forum Regular

tipper is an unknown quantity at this point

(its bound to be as big a load of bollocks as your post.
reomi barsteward.)
ive bin er 4 months and this harse wipe is talking through his monkeys chin.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 4:32 pm
Forum Regular

cityboy is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Brick shortage alert!!!

I live here you do not not I wonder why, no I do not care what ever your answer is ,its bound to be as big a load of bollocks as your post.

Not Not I Wonder. Must have hit a nerve here!!!!!!!!!
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:33 pm
Banned

Originally posted by tipper
(its bound to be as big a load of bollocks as your post.
reomi barsteward.)
ive bin er 4 months and this harse wipe is talking through his monkeys chin.

Get your teeth done if you can afford too with a mouth like that.
PS You got a spanner monkeys job yet , I hear that they pay peanuts?

Last edited by pommie bastard; Jun 30th 2003 at 11:43 pm.
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:36 pm
Not here

Florida_03 is an unknown quantity at this point

Get your teeth done if you can afford too with a mouth like that.

Good morning Mr Bastard. How are you this fine day?
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:41 pm
Banned

Originally posted by Florida_03
Good morning Mr Bastard. How are you this fine day?
Cold and wet must replace cover on the jeep , but laughing at the lost and naive , yourself?

Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:49 pm
Not here

Cold and wet must replace cover on the jeep , but laughing at the lost and naive , yourself?

Cloudy, brisk but dry. Reminds me of my short time in Oxfordshire.

Sitting at the airport watching everyone fly off to foreign lands and new adventures. How do those 747's get off the ground?

What sought of Jeep to you have?
Old Jun 30th 2003, 11:57 pm
Banned

Cloudy, brisk but dry. Reminds me of my short time in Oxfordshire.

Sitting at the airport watching everyone fly off to foreign lands and new adventures. How do those 747's get off the ground?

What sought of Jeep to you have?
A small Jap one it serves me well as transport to work but not so great in the wind and rain , but it has cost me nil .
Must book my fight I have now 2 offers on the hovel so I will leave the refugees to sleep easy soon.

Old Jul 1st 2003, 12:00 am
Not here

A small Jap one it serves me well as transport to work but not so great in the wind and rain , but it has cost me nil .
Must book my fight I have now 2 offers on the hovel so I will leave the refugees to sleep easy soon.

Have you resigned yet? I am giving 3 weeks notice today.
Old Jul 1st 2003, 12:06 am
Banned

Have you resigned yet? I am giving 3 weeks notice today.

Not at all I wanted to be paid off so its not good for me to leave ,I have missed the boat here .
The company is holding off paying more out because the cash has dried up , my mate is quite high up in marketing for the company has been forced to resign without a pay off.

Old Jul 1st 2003, 12:30 am
Not here

Not at all I wanted to be paid off so its not good for me to leave ,I have missed the boat here .
The company is holding off paying more out because the cash has dried up , my mate is quite high up in marketing for the company has been forced to resign without a pay off.

So you will hang on until the grim end?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.