Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Home at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Home at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:26 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute
Default Home at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

well after nine weeks of moving from one place to another we re finally in our new home and its FANBLOODYTASTIC
We oved into our new pad in Thorneside last monday and our container arrived on tuesday.....phew...what a week we ve had getting sorted out,but what a thrill to see all our things again after soooo,,,,,,,,,,,,long.
Its really great to wake up in th morning to the sunshine,even in the middle of winter,it gives you a lift straight away,and the wildlife,wow ive never seen so many colourful birds in my garden,its brill....although they are bloody noisey,but you cant have everything ,We re just opposite a park where they play tennis footbll and netball ect,so gary was over there at the weekend watching the footie,we v got lovely pool with a waterfall,not quite warm enough to go swimming yet,but im sure it wont be long before it is...cant wait....we ve got double garage and a rumpus room as well as 4 beds and 2 bths,folks back home wont believe it ...would o swap my little 3 bed semi without a garage back home...uuurrrr ...naaahhhhh.

We ve bought a car,not to mention all the other bits and pieces we ve had to get,and had to find,its not so easy when you dont know excactly where to go for what,and we ve only just got connected to the net today so i could ask my cyber friends,but we ve managed,and along the way found alot of places we didnt realise existed,and im sure they ll be plenty more yet.
Kerry didnt waste any time getting ll her posters up,shes really made her room hers,if you know what i mean,and the rumpus room is her little den.
Gary had his first interview on monday and they want to see him again on friday,so fingers crossed for him....heres hopeing.
Well ive got to say,it really feels like home here,i would never have thought it would so soon,anyone wanna one round for coffee

tracey
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:31 am
A former regular of BE

worzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond reputeworzel has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home at last!!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by scissors
well after nine weeks of moving from one place to another we re finally in our new home and its FANBLOODYTASTIC
We oved into our new pad in Thorneside last monday and our container arrived on tuesday.....phew...what a week we ve had getting sorted out,but what a thrill to see all our things again after soooo,,,,,,,,,,,,long.
Its really great to wake up in th morning to the sunshine,even in the middle of winter,it gives you a lift straight away,and the wildlife,wow ive never seen so many colourful birds in my garden,its brill....although they are bloody noisey,but you cant have everything ,We re just opposite a park where they play tennis footbll and netball ect,so gary was over there at the weekend watching the footie,we v got lovely pool with a waterfall,not quite warm enough to go swimming yet,but im sure it wont be long before it is...cant wait....we ve got double garage and a rumpus room as well as 4 beds and 2 bths,folks back home wont believe it ...would o swap my little 3 bed semi without a garage back home...uuurrrr ...naaahhhhh.

We ve bought a car,not to mention all the other bits and pieces we ve had to get,and had to find,its not so easy when you dont know excactly where to go for what,and we ve only just got connected to the net today so i could ask my cyber friends,but we ve managed,and along the way found alot of places we didnt realise existed,and im sure they ll be plenty more yet.
Kerry didnt waste any time getting ll her posters up,shes really made her room hers,if you know what i mean,and the rumpus room is her little den.
Gary had his first interview on monday and they want to see him again on friday,so fingers crossed for him....heres hopeing.
Well ive got to say,it really feels like home here,i would never have thought it would so soon,anyone wanna one round for coffee

tracey
Hi Tracey. Sounds great! It is good to know you have managed to get so much in place so quickly. Will send you a PM
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:33 am
BE Forum Addict

steandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond reputesteandleigh has a reputation beyond repute

Well done for settling in so well, so soon. Long may it continue.

Best wishes, Leigh. x
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:36 am
BE Forum Addict

cranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond reputecranni has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
i will come round for coffee, oh i cant we are in WA. i agree with everything you say, i opened the curtains this morning and there was 2 beautiful parrots on the table, i ran to get the camera, but they went. there are beautiful clean parks everywhere, no needles or rubbish. We are having a big house built at the moment, for the price of a semi in UK [i better not go on about it again ].I cant wait to move in and empty the t chests and put my photos up. Have a great life over there, Denise
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:36 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tracey, glad to hear you've settled in OK, we came past the other day having a nose , looks a nice house. Dont forget if you need anything, just yell .
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:42 am
cheeky tart

The A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond reputeThe A Team has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
Sounds fab!!! I hope you'll be very happy in your new home
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:44 am
Account Closed

CasG is an unknown quantity at this point

You sound so, so happy - great stuff Tracy
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:45 am
Suzy's Mummy too!

Jonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond reputeJonahs_mummy has a reputation beyond repute

tracey
Hi guys

I am sooooo pleased you are sorted!
Spk on MSN

Claire
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:47 am
Never going back

Sleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond reputeSleeping Beauty has a reputation beyond repute

anyone wanna one round for coffee

tracey[/QUOTE]

got any bickies??

sounds great.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:53 am
sel
~~~

sel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond reputesel has a reputation beyond repute

I AM SO JEALOUS !!!!! sounds fantastic ... so pleased to hear you are settling in so well. Sending some good luck k for Gary

Take care
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:53 am
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

Great news, glad your happy you lucky so and so, we are stuck here in the UK until at least next July.
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:55 am
BE Enthusiast

JJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the roughJJJHM is a jewel in the rough

tracey

Congratulations, we are just about to start that 9 week journey, looking forward to all the things you are enjoying now...

Amongst other areas we are looking at Thornside too, but who knows what will be available late September.. can't help looking at the rental pages though..... so we ould be nieghbours.. please save a biscuit for me!!

Hope you can swim soon

Julie
Old Aug 9th 2005, 9:57 am
Keeping it fairly real

walla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond reputewalla has a reputation beyond repute

nice one Tracey
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:13 am
BE Forum Addict

scissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond reputescissors has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your wll wishes guys,and fr those still on there way,it ll df b worth all that stress,believe me we came completly blind,we had never even visitd before,but it fls right lready,and even kerry is coming round,hes made a few frinds alrady and starting dancing classes soon,and i might add hanging her nose over all th puppies that are in the shops her,lol,well we did promise her one
robyn,next time you pass come in and b nosey i ll pm you my number

sleeping beauty,ive gt plenty of biccys and doughnuts so drop by if your in the area,anyone else.

tracey
Old Aug 9th 2005, 10:21 am
BE Forum Addict

tracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond reputetracey.d has a reputation beyond repute

thanks for all your wll wishes guys,and fr those still on there way,it ll df b worth all that stress,believe me we came completly blind,we had never even visitd before,but it fls right lready,and even kerry is coming round,hes made a few frinds alrady and starting dancing classes soon,and i might add hanging her nose over all th puppies that are in the shops her,lol,well we did promise her one
robyn,next time you pass come in and b nosey i ll pm you my number

sleeping beauty,ive gt plenty of biccys and doughnuts so drop by if your in the area,anyone else.

tracey

Hi Tracey,

Sounds like heaven . I really can't believe it's that long since you left the uk. I'm glad you've all settled so quickly, especially kerry.

By the way, my eldest has decided she's definitely coming now so I'll give her kerrys msn addy. thanks for that,

Tracey

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.