Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Home Ice-cream man

Home Ice-cream man

Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:03 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Home Ice-cream man

I think what you're trying to say is the Home Ice Cream delivery guy delivers fantastic ice creams to your home.

I heard the bell last weekend and grabbed purse and attempted to leg it up the drive only to lose a thong, nearly break my leg, reach the road to see the silly sod race past It was his I'm off bell, not his hey folk I've arrived bell
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:15 am
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Then what did you do? Go to the store and get some?
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:34 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by FishOil
Then what did you do? Go to the store and get some?
Decided it wasn't warm enough yet to bother
Old Aug 14th 2007, 6:35 am
Forum Regular

Gothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant futureGothchick has a brilliant future

hi

Graet icecream, try the Dynamic Delights selection box, 34 in one box for $16.50.
The Mango & Macadamia Embrace tub (1.2litre) is really moreish as well!
Not that I eat a lot of icecream

Gothchick
Old Aug 14th 2007, 10:41 am
BE Enthusiast

stacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond reputestacey and jordan has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Gothchick
hi

Graet icecream, try the Dynamic Delights selection box, 34 in one box for $16.50.

Gothchick
Thanks for that i will give it a try.

Stacey
Old Aug 14th 2007, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

Bobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond reputeBobcat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stacey and jordan
Looking for the "Home Ice cream man" web site but can't find it. Can anyone help. Trying to find out when they are in our area next.

Stacey
Ohhhh for a 'Cuff's ice-cream' in Preston.
Old Aug 14th 2007, 11:32 pm
Banned

FishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud ofFishOil has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by Gothchick
hi

Gothchick
Thats good, but definitely try the Rum Raisin Nut log. If you don't like that, then try the Dynamic Delights selection box