Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Home From Home TV prog

Home From Home TV prog

Old Jul 19th 2004, 9:36 pm
mick n cheryl

Default Home From Home TV prog

Hi

Just copied this thread from Going back forum, probably more interest on here as ones on going back I guess don't just want a holiday back in UK they want back for good!!.

British TV Programme

Dear Britnet,

I work for a British television company who make a show for Channel 4 called 'Home from Home'.

'Home from Home' is a holiday programme which follows people as they exchange properties around the world. As a variation on this theme we are looking to find ex-pats who might want a holiday back in the UK.

This might be because they are missing the UK and just need to drop back to meet friends and family or they may be thinking that life may well have been better back in the UK and they want to drop in for a few weeks to see if they have made the right decision?

Whatever the reason we'd be very interested I hearing from you. We've got a number of people in the UK willing to do house exchanges all over the world. So if you think your family might be up for a trip back to Blighty please get in touch.

Many thanks,

Dan.

[email protected]

0044 121 224 8361

Mick