Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Home and Away Stalker

Home and Away Stalker

Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:18 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice
Default Re: Home and Away Stalker

Originally Posted by Hels
I love my Home and Away...was gutted when I came back to Oz and missed a whole 9 months of the show!!

There is some good stuff going on over here at the moment tho.....

I was gutted when they took it off ITV and I missed years of it! Got addicted again when lived in OZ..now having to sit through repeats on ch5 until it catches up where I left it in oz..God, my life is getting sad
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:18 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

I love my Home and Away...was gutted when I came back to Oz and missed a whole 9 months of the show!!

There is some good stuff going on over here at the moment tho.....

I think that Tasha is so perfect, I pray for her to get stretch marks as I am so jealous.

I think the ugly ones in home and away and neighbours are locked away in a cupboard.

They all seem to be pretty, slim, tanned and toned. When they get ugly they are sent to ugly school.

Yes I am sure that's what happens.
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:21 pm
Account Closed

Hels is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Carkedit
I was gutted when they took it off ITV and I missed years of it! Got addicted again when lived in OZ..now having to sit through repeats on ch5 until it catches up where I left it in oz..God, my life is getting sad

LOL I did that for the first 9 months of my stay over there.....it is VERY annoying but boy are you popular with the locals when they find out you know whats happening 9 months in advance...hehe
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:22 pm
Account Closed

Originally Posted by Professional Princess
I think that Tasha is so perfect, I pray for her to get stretch marks as I am so jealous.

I think the ugly ones in home and away and neighbours are locked away in a cupboard.

They all seem to be pretty, slim, tanned and toned. When they get ugly they are sent to ugly school.

I hear ya girl!!! I hear ya....although that Irene aint exactly an oil painting, is she? hehe

And what about Colleen??

So ya wanna know whats going on now then??? hmmm??
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:24 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Carkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really niceCarkedit is just really nice

go on..you KNOW you want to share
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:25 pm
Account Closed

go on..you KNOW you want to share

You really SURE you wanna know?
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:25 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

You really SURE you wanna know?
oh..I'm sure....
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:26 pm
Account Closed

oh..I'm sure....

Perhaps I should PM it incase there are those that dont wanna know?

Yeah....think I will do that...
Old Oct 17th 2005, 10:28 pm
kelly Slater...mmmmmm

Perhaps I should PM it incase there are those that dont wanna know?

Yeah....think I will do that...

ok....I'll be waiting
Old Oct 18th 2005, 9:25 am
Forum Regular

ChadW will become famous soon enough

Many a day while off college or school on hols in the late 80's I watched Niehgbours TWICE in one day! LOL!

When I started uni the student rag society was aptly the Joe Mangel Society too, class!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 12:46 pm

Cheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond reputeCheetah7 has a reputation beyond repute

OMG

Ive got neighbours on and all the regulars and oldies are on it.

Joe Mangell has just walked on, Phil is on, Annaliese to name a few!

Love it, sad I know but I love it!
Old Oct 18th 2005, 1:04 pm

This has to be the BEST Neighbours ever if anyone is watching it.
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:14 pm
Shaz

Shazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant futureShazrazmataz has a brilliant future

Neighbours was fab today, brought back a lot of old memories
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:27 pm
Forum Regular

ChadW will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Shazrazmataz
Neighbours was fab today, brought back a lot of old memories
is al this in the normal dual transmission one? So I can catch at 17.35 after work?
Old Oct 18th 2005, 2:38 pm
Sunny Sydney

herrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond reputeherrchook has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by Professional Princess

Cassie might be pretty but have you noticed how orange she is?

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.