Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holidaying in Adelaide

Holidaying in Adelaide

Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:27 am
Just Joined

ssmith is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Holidaying in Adelaide

We are living in Perth but have just booked a holiday to Adelaide for early next year and was hoping someone could give us reccomendations of accommodation - 3 bed apartments in and around Adelaide and a rough guide to price in March and also car hire - will need something to take 6 people.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 11:15 am
Forum Regular

stotty is on a distinguished road

Hiya,

I was in Adelaide in July and sorted all my accommodation off wotif.com (maybe .com.au?, not sure). Pretty good for late deals with some good bargains. Hope this helps
Old Nov 4th 2003, 9:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

HiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond reputeHiddenPaw has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by stotty
Hiya,

I was in Adelaide in July and sorted all my accommodation off wotif.com (maybe .com.au?, not sure). Pretty good for late deals with some good bargains. Hope this helps
wotif.com are just brilliant. I used them and www.lastminutedeals.com for my hols recently.

The only difference really was on wotif.com you can book up to 2 weeks in advance, and lastminutedeals is 3 weeks in advance.

There were some fantatsic bargains to be had on there.
Old Nov 4th 2003, 10:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

BookBear is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holidaying in Adelaide

Originally posted by ssmith
We are living in Perth but have just booked a holiday to Adelaide for early next year and was hoping someone could give us reccomendations of accommodation - 3 bed apartments in and around Adelaide and a rough guide to price in March and also car hire - will need something to take 6 people.
Try southaustralia.com as well.

I've just booked a Tarago for a 7 person trip to KI, got it from Budget as part of a package so I don't know if it's a good deal or not.