Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday Rentals in Perth Help Needed

Holiday Rentals in Perth Help Needed

Old Jan 11th 2011, 8:30 pm
Forum Regular

debs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nicedebs1966 is just really nice
Default Holiday Rentals in Perth Help Needed

Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recomend any holiday rentals in North or South perth as I have found a few on various sites.

But its always nice to have somewhere recommended any help would be brill we are a family of 4 two adults and a daughter of 18 and son of 7.

Also, how long is a piece of string but would you advise to rent 6 weeks rather 4 due to the fact that you have to look for work, schooling and rentals out there etc.

What do most people use in terms of internet usage? As you can appreciate having to go to an internet cafe and library will be a bind do most people buy a dongle?

Any advice on this matter would be greatly appreciated.

Many thanks

Debbie

1 is 8 and the other 16 thanx
emma
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:27 am
BE Enthusiast

Wendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of lightWendy66 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Holiday Rentals in Perth Help Needed

Some of the relocation companies that people (some ex-pats) have set up can be good for short term rental, we used one in Brisbane which was great as we got the whole house and pets were allowed, so we had somewhere for the dogs to go when they had done their 30 days in quarantine, we rented like this for 7-9 weeks.

Just search online for them, there is a Poms in Perth one I think it's called that has several houses or did when we looked at Perth. (not sure if I am allowed to put the name so admin, may edit but just google short term relocation rentals).

Internet, we could use the relocation office any time of the day for the internet other than this McDonalds all have free wireless internet. You can get a dongle as well about $100 will buy you one for when you are out and about. A sat nav is a great buy as well unless your new car has one built in.
Old Jan 12th 2011, 3:32 am
Forum Regular

JBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to allJBJ14 is a name known to all

[QUOTE=debs1966;9094183]Hi

I was wondering if anyone could recomend any holiday rentals in North or South perth as I have found a few on various sites.

But its always nice to have somewhere recommended any help would be brill we are a family of 4 two adults and a daughter of 18 and son of 7.

Also, how long is a piece of string but would you advise to rent 6 weeks rather 4 due to the fact that you have to look for work, schooling and rentals out there etc.

What do most people use in terms of internet usage? As you can appreciate having to go to an internet cafe and library will be a bind do most people buy a dongle?

Many thanks

Debbie

Hi Debbie

Get a dongle, internet cafes are not easily found here in Perth.

As for holiday rentals, I would go for 3-4 weeks and extend if needed, there are plenty on stayz.com.au. I have only ever personally used is property 23253, nice house in quiet street with ocean views

Good Luck!
Old Jan 12th 2011, 7:19 am
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by debs1966
Hi

Many thanks

Debbie

1 is 8 and the other 16 thanx
emma
I can recommend the apartment where we stayed the first few weeks: http://www.lifestyle-objects.com/html/apartments.html
Its in the nice suburb Ardross, South of the river, close to the Garden City Shopping Centre.