Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday rental in Perth or suburbs for 10 people????

Holiday rental in Perth or suburbs for 10 people????

Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:08 am
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Question Holiday rental in Perth or suburbs for 10 people????

Help!!! am looking for a holiday rental in or around Perth for Feb 06 for 10 of us (2 families and parents) Have been given 'poms in perth' and 'move to perth' just wandering if anybody knows of anywhere else or where I can find any info....... preferably with a pool (there are 4 kids!) and near beach.
Thanks in advance for any info......
Old Apr 25th 2005, 11:11 am

bridiej is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Holiday rental in Perth or suburbs for 10 people????

some links here

http://s10.invisionfree.com/Expats_i...p?showtopic=86
Old Apr 25th 2005, 2:56 pm
Mount Eliza

Joanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant futureJoanne has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by stumpysean
Help!!! am looking for a holiday rental in or around Perth for Feb 06 for 10 of us (2 families and parents) Have been given 'poms in perth' and 'move to perth' just wandering if anybody knows of anywhere else or where I can find any info....... preferably with a pool (there are 4 kids!) and near beach.
Was going to recommend Poms in Perth, but you already have it. We did have holiday booked with them and they were very helpful, but sadly had to change plans. They were very good and refunded all our money, something the car hire company didnt do!

Can only speak highly of Nigel at Poms in Perth.

Jo
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:07 pm
BE Forum Addict

sj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud ofsj oldfield has much to be proud of

Hi....sorry we cant help at www.northperthrentals.com
We sleep 4. Mind you I do admire you..there is no way I could share a place with so many people!!!
have you thought of renting 2 places.
Maybe try
www.abouttown.net.au
The ladies name is Corrine.......tell her I recommended them.

Hope you find somewhere
Old Apr 25th 2005, 3:23 pm
BE Enthusiast

stumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nicestumpysean is just really nice
Wink Re: Holiday rental in Perth or suburbs for 10 people????

Originally Posted by sj oldfield
Hi....sorry we cant help at www.northperthrentals.com
We sleep 4. Mind you I do admire you..there is no way I could share a place with so many people!!!
have you thought of renting 2 places.
Maybe try
www.abouttown.net.au
The ladies name is Corrine.......tell her I recommended them.

Hope you find somewhere

Thanks everyone for your help. We are going with friends (2 adults 2 kids) there are 4 of us (2 adults 2 kids) and my parents are staying with us for a couple of the weeks. We're going for 3 weeks to do a recky round hoping to apply for our business 163 visa next August. Our friends are hoping to do the same. It will be very handy (anybody with kids will know!!!) that having parents round while you're trying to do something is a real bonus. There was a reason for us inviting them!!!!! any extra pairs of hands will be great. As far as having 2 places......what happens in the evenings when we all want to sit with a bottle of wine???? we can't leave the kids in an appartment while we're in the other one. We need to be in the same place otherwise we can't get together after the kids have gone to bed..... we've been away together loads of times we're good friends and have great fun. Thanks for the info by the way!!!!!!
Old Apr 25th 2005, 4:37 pm
Forum Regular

AdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant futureAdelaideBlue has a brilliant future

Try Cottesloe beach chalets, family and I are having our initial couple of weeks there mid May. Right on beach and reasonably close to city. They have a website don't know it off hand, but google will find it!

Hope this helps.
Old Apr 25th 2005, 5:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by AdelaideBlue
Try Cottesloe beach chalets, family and I are having our initial couple of weeks there mid May. Right on beach and reasonably close to city. They have a website don't know it off hand, but google will find it!

Hope this helps.
Thanks I'll have a look......
Old Apr 26th 2005, 2:32 pm
Breeding little aussies

movetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond reputemovetoperth has a reputation beyond repute

As i posted before, if you contact us we may be able to help you. We have recently viewed a 5 bedroomed home with a pool that can sleep up to 12, its not on the site yet but if you contact us we can give you details. If you are interested please contact us via www.movetoperth.com

Lynn
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:29 pm
ACE
BE Forum Addict

ACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond reputeACE has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by stumpysean
We stayed here Christmas/New Year 2003/4. They are two lovely houses next door to each other with large balconies and lovely sea views. The houses are seconds from the beach, play areas, barbie areas and easy walking distance from some good resturaunts, a supermarket, bottle shop, chemist, takeaways etc. Only downside-no pool but very close to the Rockingham aquatic centre (outdoor pool), also close to main foreshore area and bandstand which often features free entertainment.

http://www.seahaven-villas.com.au/
ACE
Old Apr 26th 2005, 8:58 pm
BE Enthusiast

Originally Posted by ACE
We stayed here Christmas/New Year 2003/4. They are two lovely houses next door to each other with large balconies and lovely sea views. The houses are seconds from the beach, play areas, barbie areas and easy walking distance from some good resturaunts, a supermarket, bottle shop, chemist, takeaways etc. Only downside-no pool but very close to the Rockingham aquatic centre (outdoor pool), also close to main foreshore area and bandstand which often features free entertainment.

http://www.seahaven-villas.com.au/
ACE

Thanks very much for the info, have had a look at the site they look great, would really prefer a pool though so have to keep looking!!! thanks again
Old Apr 30th 2005, 5:55 am
Short Term Holiday Rental

cedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura aboutcedar cottage has a spectacular aura about

we have a four bed two bath short term holiday home 200 meters to Rockingham beach (no pool) sleeps up to 12. Check it out at http://members.westnet.com.au/cedarcottage/ the property is Robe Villa, if you have someone looking at places for you if they contact us they can have a look (if vacant at the time) Suzette and Will
Old Apr 30th 2005, 7:47 am
BE Enthusiast

rockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud ofrockpeblar has much to be proud of

If you're prepared to stay just outside of Perth at Yanchep then I can recommend this house as we stayed there a couple of years ago, http://www.stayz.com.au/4873

Right by the sea, its own pool and safe swimming. Fab views, well worth a look.