Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday Rental Perth Dec - Jan

Holiday Rental Perth Dec - Jan

Old Nov 1st 2010, 6:42 am
Forum Regular

Gill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud of
Default Holiday Rental Perth Dec - Jan

I am looking for a fully furnished holiday rental, preferably Northern Suburbs WA, to sleep 4 adults and 2 children from 7th Dec 2010 to 13th Jan 2011.

If anyone knows of one available, please email me on<<email address removed>>
I'm looking to book something in the next few days!

Last edited by Pollyana; Nov 1st 2010 at 8:13 am. Reason: email address removed so you don't get loads of spam
Old Nov 1st 2010, 7:13 am
native West Aussie

Genevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant futureGenevieve has a brilliant future
Default Re: Holiday Rental Perth Dec - Jan

Off the top of my head, have you tried the following?
www.perthfullyfurnished.com
www.perthvacationrentals.com

Let us know how you get on!
Old Nov 2nd 2010, 12:38 pm
Forum Regular

Perthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant futurePerthine has a brilliant future

Look here, plenty of options http://www.stayz.com.au/accommodation/wa/perth
Old Nov 3rd 2010, 12:05 am
Forum Regular

Gill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud ofGill123 has much to be proud of

Thanks everyone.

I tried all the suggestions and managed to book one with www.holidaylettings.co.uk

It's just been such a struggle because it's obviously peak time in holiday season!

Never mind - got there eventually!