Holiday Lets

Old Jan 17th 2013, 8:20 am
Just Joined

reddoor73 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Holiday Lets

Hi I am very new to this site so apologies if this question has been asked before...We are coming over to Melbourne this July for 4 weeks to visit friends/reccie. We are planning on staying with our friends for the whole duration but I'm now having thoughts that it is a ling time to be putting on said friends...so am thinking maybe on renting somewhere for 2 weeks or so...but we do not have a huge amount of money as we are trying to be sensible as our plan is to move to Melbourne in 2 years once my hubby has finished his uni degree...so my question is does anybody know of anyone that has a holiday let for a 2 week period for possibly the beginning of Aug time?!? Thank you very much...fab site btw!
Old Jan 17th 2013, 9:41 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holiday Lets

Originally Posted by reddoor73
Hi I am very new to this site so apologies if this question has been asked before...We are coming over to Melbourne this July for 4 weeks to visit friends/reccie. We are planning on staying with our friends for the whole duration but I'm now having thoughts that it is a ling time to be putting on said friends...so am thinking maybe on renting somewhere for 2 weeks or so...but we do not have a huge amount of money as we are trying to be sensible as our plan is to move to Melbourne in 2 years once my hubby has finished his uni degree...so my question is does anybody know of anyone that has a holiday let for a 2 week period for possibly the beginning of Aug time?!? Thank you very much...fab site btw!
Can't help you with a personal recommendation for a place, but the website airbnb has lots of holiday rentals in Melbourne. I've used this site for holiday accommodation around the world and have never had a problem. There are also other places such as HomeAway and Holiday Lettings - all these sites allow you to book online and also to communicate directly with the owner before booking so you can ask questions, negotiate a lower price for a longer stay etc.
Old Jan 17th 2013, 11:01 am
Just Joined

reddoor73 is an unknown quantity at this point

oooh thats fab! thank you for the info ill have a good look tonight
Old Jan 17th 2013, 11:05 am
Concierge

spouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond reputespouse of scouse has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by reddoor73
oooh thats fab! thank you for the info ill have a good look tonight
I like looking at holiday accommodation for upcoming trips, it's part of the fun of the trip. Good luck!