Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday let it Brisbane

Holiday let it Brisbane

Old Aug 24th 2006, 10:53 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holiday let it Brisbane

Hello everyone - we are looking into the possiblity of all four of us coming to Oz for our reccie trip in April 07 (previously thought it would just be me) anyway we are looking for a holiday rental for 2-3 weeks. Anyone know of any? Cheap and cheerful...
Old Aug 25th 2006, 12:17 am
Where traffic lights rule

themerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond reputethemerlin has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Holiday let it Brisbane

Originally Posted by Babycatcher
Hello everyone - we are looking into the possiblity of all four of us coming to Oz for our reccie trip in April 07 (previously thought it would just be me) anyway we are looking for a holiday rental for 2-3 weeks. Anyone know of any? Cheap and cheerful...
How many people? The F1 motels are Cheap and cheerful.
Old Aug 25th 2006, 12:49 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Babycatcher
How much are you looking at spending?
Old Aug 25th 2006, 3:27 am
ridiculous avatar

Jimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of lightJimmy Cliff is a glorious beacon of light

If you would like a fully furnished house with pool check out

http://www.tasmanlink.com/

This is mainly north Brisbane, rates are on link. I am sure there are other similar but Gwen and her Husband cannot do enough for you, they have a car available to rent too and will get a few groceries in.

Vics x
Old Aug 25th 2006, 3:29 am

rossifumi will become famous soon enough

Originally Posted by Jimmy Cliff
If you would like a fully furnished house with pool check out

http://www.tasmanlink.com/

This is mainly north Brisbane, rates are on link. I am sure there are other similar but Gwen and her Husband cannot do enough for you, they have a car available to rent too and will get a few groceries in.

Vics x
Now that is spooky as that was the link I was going to give.
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:20 pm
Dreams can come true :)

Babycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond reputeBabycatcher has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys there are 4 of us..have no ideas of costs and will looks at the above site. Cheers