Reload this Page >

holiday accomodation perth

holiday accomodation perth

Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:30 am
Just Joined

expom is on a distinguished road
Question holiday accomodation perth

Hello people,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay in Perth for a few days, for a family with 2 kids ,3 and 1, somewhere central, and inexpensive. Having a stop over on our way to Cairns, thought we'd check out Perth in case we don't like the tropical north. City Waters Apartments look good. Anyone got any better ideas ?
And any hot recommendations for fun things to do with the kids while we are there?

Thanks very much
Alyson
Old Jun 11th 2007, 11:35 am
Forum Regular

Me and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the roughMe and my Boys is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: holiday accomodation perth

Originally Posted by expom
Hello people,

Can anyone recommend somewhere to stay in Perth for a few days, for a family with 2 kids ,3 and 1, somewhere central, and inexpensive. Having a stop over on our way to Cairns, thought we'd check out Perth in case we don't like the tropical north. City Waters Apartments look good. Anyone got any better ideas ?
And any hot recommendations for fun things to do with the kids while we are there?

Thanks very much
Alyson
Hi,

We went last August and stayed in the Mounts Bay Waters appartments. You did say central and by god you can't get any more central than there!
Old Jun 12th 2007, 7:01 am
Just Joined

expom is on a distinguished road
Default Re: holiday accomodation perth

Thanks very much, have had a look, very promising !!!
A x