Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Holiday Accomodation in Perth?

Holiday Accomodation in Perth?

Old Oct 25th 2004, 8:25 am
Living in Perthection

steve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond reputesteve99 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Holiday Accomodation in Perth?

Does anyone know of anyone in Perth offering holiday type rental accomodation? im looking for things like houses, larger furnished apartments etc? I have a number of people coming over at the end of next year for a wedding and they will all need somewhere to stay (not with me!) some will come for upto a couple of months, some maybe only a few weeks.
I was wondering if one of the ones coming for the longer durations could rent a largish house (furnished) and then others could come and join them when they arrive.
Anyone done/experienced anything like this?
Steve
Old Oct 25th 2004, 11:28 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future
Default Re: Holiday Accomodation in Perth?

Originally Posted by steve99
Does anyone know of anyone in Perth offering holiday type rental accomodation? im looking for things like houses, larger furnished apartments etc? I have a number of people coming over at the end of next year for a wedding and they will all need somewhere to stay (not with me!) some will come for upto a couple of months, some maybe only a few weeks.
I was wondering if one of the ones coming for the longer durations could rent a largish house (furnished) and then others could come and join them when they arrive.
Anyone done/experienced anything like this?
Steve
Hi Steve
A couple of months ago we were doing some similar research- trying to find somewhere for 3 weeks when we arrive in January. All the holiday type self catering apartments were heavily booked and also at their most expensive rate (peak holiday time) Anyway we managed to book a 4x2 with pool fully furnished through Poms in Perth. You can rent from 1 week + and they can organise pick up from the airport. Here's Nigels email address- see if he can sort you out with something -he was really helpful.
[email protected]
Cheers
Yvonne