Wikiposts

Hobbies?

Old Apr 25th 2006, 2:41 am
We're here in Brissie

Fionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really niceFionast is just really nice
Default Re: Hobbies?

Originally Posted by Jeda
Hi
Forgive me if I am wrong, but I think it is not your hobbies you will miss but the people and the familiarity of what you know. If you uproot and leave, you will both be stretching your comfort zone like you have never done before. This will test you both to the max and you need to make sure that this is what you both truly want. I have moved from Sydney to Bath and now to Perth so I understand how you feel. Your hobbies are in Australia waiting for you but the family, friends and the world you've lived in in the UK won't be - but that's the price you pay for moving so far from home. Life out here is good, but life is what you make it and no one can make it for you. Life is full of risks as well and sometimes you have to take many risks to get what you want. You can always get on a plane and visit family and friends in UK and they can visit you. Maybe if you and your husband have a re-evaluation on why you are moving here.... you will miss the things you've always known but then your life out here may compensate you for that. Ours has and I wouldn't change anything but I think you just have to accept that a new life means new friends and then, in time, they too will become as indispensable as the ones you've left behind.
I totlay agree with where you are comming from but also think it's a great way to start building new friends to help ease missing everyone.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 3:10 am
BE Enthusiast

jon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of lightjon and alex is a glorious beacon of light

I'm a surfer so I can't wait to get to Oz! Just thinking about it makes me want to be there now! Alex's main hobby is shopping so don't really see a problem there either!
Old Apr 25th 2006, 4:39 am
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

Thanks for all your replys, I am really excited to start our new life and am looking forward to a fresh start. Its just good to hear from other people and find out what they are going to miss.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 5:28 am
Living the Dream!

Mrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond reputeMrs JFW has a reputation beyond repute

I wonder if I could get my hubby to take up salsa dancing :scared:
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:12 am
Forum Regular

emmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant futureemmal has a brilliant future

yes why not give it a go, I love my dancing, however John my husband loves to watch but wouldn't join in (he has 2 left feet). He did say he would learn for our wedding but I let him off with that one.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:16 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Anything is better than Oldham at least you'll have the sun over there most the time.

We go in 10 days.

Good luck with your hobbie hun

hugs lace xxxx
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:19 am
Forum Regular

I completely agree, there are definitely lots of reasons why we are going. Good Luck with your new life over there hope everything goes well.
Old Apr 25th 2006, 6:21 am
Lost in BE Cyberspace

lacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond reputelacey21 has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to have met you guys

I hope all your dreams come true and I am sure they will

hugs to you both

Lace xxx