Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hobart, Tasmania

Hobart, Tasmania

Old Apr 18th 2008, 10:54 am
Forum Regular

Space-bunny will become famous soon enough
Exclamation Hobart, Tasmania

Anyone up for a meet up coffee,drinks or even an expat dinner out in Hobart??
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:05 am
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hobart, Tasmania

Originally Posted by Space-bunny
Anyone up for a meet up coffee,drinks or even an expat dinner out in Hobart??
when and where?
Old Apr 18th 2008, 11:20 am
Forum Regular

Hmmmm thats the question lol.

Maybe a Sunday night? Onba(north hobart) is pretty funky or blue skies down in salamanca. They both do coffees, cocktails , snacks and meals.
Old Apr 18th 2008, 8:16 pm
BE Forum Addict

ianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond reputeianandhelena has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmmm thats the question lol.

Maybe a Sunday night? Onba(north hobart) is pretty funky or blue skies down in salamanca. They both do coffees, cocktails , snacks and meals.
prefer the Raincheck or Segreto in nth hobart to onba...
also the quarry and Sal's in salamanca are both good coffeee type places.

looks like nobody else at this stage
Old Apr 19th 2008, 1:00 am
Forum Regular

Hehe I know come on all you people in hobart. Where are you? lol

Hmm sorry but I defo wouldnt go to The Quarry. Good coffee yes but I worked there for 3 months(short I know but most people that worked there lasted 2 weeks in that place.. if that).The boss is the biggest *@#^% . Sals on the other hand could be good. Raincheck is also good too yummy olives

What I could do is put a date in the meetup calender. Then if people want to come they can rsvp I think? That way will know roughly how many peeps want to come.

So Raincheck or Sals? What do you think.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:04 am
BE Forum Addict

Hehe I know come on all you people in hobart. Where are you? lol

Hmm sorry but I defo wouldnt go to The Quarry. Good coffee yes but I worked there for 3 months(short I know but most people that worked there lasted 2 weeks in that place.. if that).The boss is the biggest *@#^% . Sals on the other hand could be good. Raincheck is also good too yummy olives

What I could do is put a date in the meetup calender. Then if people want to come they can rsvp I think? That way will know roughly how many peeps want to come.

So Raincheck or Sals? What do you think.
Raincheck.
Old Apr 22nd 2008, 9:27 am
BE Forum Addict

kezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud ofkezzabird has much to be proud of

Hey guys!

I would've come if we were still in Moonah, but we are out in the sticks now and still haven't got any Roo bars on the wagon. Plus we have the wee nipper to take into consideration, so I'm afraid its gonna be an unfortunate no from us.

I'm gonna have to give Duncan a kick up the arse and get those roo bars sorted!!

Kerry
Old May 11th 2008, 3:26 pm
BE Forum Addict

Originally Posted by kezzabird
Hey guys!

I would've come if we were still in Moonah, but we are out in the sticks now and still haven't got any Roo bars on the wagon. Plus we have the wee nipper to take into consideration, so I'm afraid its gonna be an unfortunate no from us.

I'm gonna have to give Duncan a kick up the arse and get those roo bars sorted!!

Kerry
looks like nobody's coming...