Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Old Sep 16th 2003, 7:06 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default See you replyin Footie

Love you too Trace!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 16th 2003, 7:09 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default messy bucket!!!!!!!

Originally posted by footie chick
Hi Lisa

Don`t know what comp problems you have had but our computers were hit really hard by the virus. Managed to get things sorted and have just installed the Norton Internet Security and so far ....... touching lots of wood we have had no problems.

There was a huge thread a few weeks ago about computer stuff have a look on the archives.

Really pleased your mum is a little better and the bruises will heal in time.

Take it easy

footie chick

Thanx Hong Kong!!!!!!!

will check it out l8ter......... charlie want the pc now.....so login off

love lisa
xxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 7:10 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

You just make sure you give her lots of hugs

Still waitin also.... its a nightmare isn`t it? So much limbo. Mind you can`t grumble people have waited a lot longer !!

Keep in touch sweetie

tracie
Old Sep 16th 2003, 7:20 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

are we having a luuuurrrvvve in or what. Yes going to brum, if its before we go. Will go as soon as we exchange, not gonna book rental, gonna be free spirits for a bit, can't wait. You off to brum in your newly fixed car
lots a love H xxx
Ps my time line stank didn't it!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 8:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Hiya guys long time no speak...........

lovely to hear from you....... So pleased everythin went through ok on ya TRA........ you can repay in kind!!!!!!!!!

16 weeks thursday since our application was acknowledged........not that we are countin.......lol, no word as yet re meds........ fingers crossed it wont be to much longer although things do appear to be at a stand still in adelaide at the mo......... just feel like we are in limbo...if ya know what a mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat soon

love lisa
xxxxxxxxx

Ok mate

will send G up to repay the debt!!!! then I can get the hunky handy man in for the w/end......
lol

T xxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:02 am

Default OOOOOOO nice

two touchup artists for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to it

love lisa
xxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:23 am
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: OOOOOOO nice

two touchup artists for the weekend!!!!!!!!!!

mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!

Look forward to it

love lisa
xxxxxxxx
Lis

check out the Mr & Mrs thread, fancy them for your w/end!!!

time for another

Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:34 am

Default omg

lets just say............

She looks hopelessly devoted to him............ just needs a bit of green ribbon in her hair!!!!!!!!!........ so i don't stand a chance!!!!!!!!!

Old Sep 16th 2003, 9:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Default Re: omg

lets just say............

She looks hopelessly devoted to him............ just needs a bit of green ribbon in her hair!!!!!!!!!........ so i don't stand a chance!!!!!!!!!

Thats what they look like in Oz LOL (please don't anyone else take this to heart, can't be doing with a thousand apologies)

so pleased your back...........
Old Sep 16th 2003, 10:37 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of
Default Re: A very special wish to my sexy mucka Heather!!!!!!!

Sorry I haven't been online lately......... been havin mega probs with the pc...... it's in a bad way at the mo........ it needs a defrag and it just wont do one........ any ideas would be most appreciated!!!!!!!

Lisa,
press Ctrl,Alt and Delete at the same time. A close program box will appear, close everything except Explorer and Systray.
Then do your defrag.
One of your running programs is causing a loop in the defrag so it keeps resetting itself to start from scratch.

Glad to hear mum's on the mend but you must now hide the whisky from her

lotsa luv

Paul
Old Sep 16th 2003, 10:48 am

bondipom is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: A very special wish to my sexy mucka Heather!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Rossi
Sorry I haven't been online lately......... been havin mega probs with the pc...... it's in a bad way at the mo........ it needs a defrag and it just wont do one........ any ideas would be most appreciated!!!!!!!

Lisa,
press Ctrl,Alt and Delete at the same time. A close program box will appear, close everything except Explorer and Systray.
Then do your defrag.
One of your running programs is causing a loop in the defrag so it keeps resetting itself to start from scratch.

Glad to hear mum's on the mend but you must now hide the whisky from her

lotsa luv

Paul
Go to safe mode and try de fragging there. In normal mode there are processes that interact with the disk and make the de fragger re start. Another possiblilty is that you have an inconsistency on your hard drive. To fix this run check disk.

The precise way of doing the above depends on the version of windows you use but generally pressing f8 on boot brings up the option to go to safe mode.

Are you sure it is the defragged state of the drive that is causing your issues?
Old Sep 17th 2003, 2:50 am

Default foreva in debt with u guys

Big thank U.............. We r now proud owners ov a both scanned and defragged PC......

thanx a million

mmmmmmwah

love lisa
xxxxxxx xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 17th 2003, 5:01 am
BE Forum Addict

Carrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to beholdCarrianne is a splendid one to behold

Hiya,

How are you doing ? Long time no speak ?

Carrianne x
Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:11 am
earlswood

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boomerang
Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

hi Boom!!

Glad you're back, not posted alot myself lately.

Any news on another Bham meet yet? We're up for it.
(Matrix has been sending a few pm's I believe!)

Sent our Visa application begining August they took the money but according to our Agent we're the only ones still not to recieve an aknowledgment yet!! (getting into the "typical of our luck" syndrome)

Still another meet would cheer me up

Earlswood

Old Sep 17th 2003, 8:57 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

[i]

Any news on another Bham meet yet? We're up for it.
(Matrix has been sending a few pm's I believe!)

Earlswood
Mmmmmmmmm when is this Bham meet then Plumber???
Sean
PS yep Mathew appears regularly in our pm box I don't understand the lingo myself but they do chat in some sort of language.

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.