Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Old Sep 15th 2003, 1:29 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanx Footie and Heather

thanx for askin ........

Yeah she is on the mend now............. just looks a bloody sight now the bruising and swelling has set in.

She must be feelin a tad better cus the line .......... "See, what would I ov done if u were in Australia" came floodin out......

chat l8ter guys........... when ya next on line

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:03 am
BE Forum Addict

whisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond reputewhisky has a reputation beyond repute

Nice to see you back.
Sorry to read about your poor Mom. Hope she is feeling better today.

Whisky
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:30 am
Forum Regular

Scott&Berni is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

take care

lisa, andy and family
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi guys
We were acknowledged in November 02. Request to do our meds was at the end of May and the Yes letter arrived on the 5th September 03. If you can get ahead and get your police report I would as this put us behind for a few weeks. Our med reports were returned from the doctor within 2 days of having them done. Good luck with your application and keep in touch .
Old Sep 15th 2003, 9:14 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

We applied for our police check's early on [I think our agent wanted to know if we had any skeletons in the closet] , they were back on the same day the application arrived at Adelaide. When we got the request for medicals they were still good for 6 months. Funny thing is I assumed that validation had to be done within 12 months of the police checks or medicals which ever was earlier, our meds were done in June and our police checks are dated 23 Dec 2002 yet we have to validate before Feb 22nd 2004. It looks like they have given us another 2 months as a bonus I'm hoping we don't need it as the house is up for exchange of contracts in a couple of weeks and completion just after. If all goes well we'll be there by end of October.
Sean
Old Sep 15th 2003, 5:25 pm
Forum Regular

Scott&Berni is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by cresta57
We applied for our police check's early on [I think our agent wanted to know if we had any skeletons in the closet] , they were back on the same day the application arrived at Adelaide. When we got the request for medicals they were still good for 6 months. Funny thing is I assumed that validation had to be done within 12 months of the police checks or medicals which ever was earlier, our meds were done in June and our police checks are dated 23 Dec 2002 yet we have to validate before Feb 22nd 2004. It looks like they have given us another 2 months as a bonus I'm hoping we don't need it as the house is up for exchange of contracts in a couple of weeks and completion just after. If all goes well we'll be there by end of October.
Sean
Sean

Where are you headed in February? We are planning Sydney in March. Good to hear from someone else who has their PR.
Old Sep 15th 2003, 8:49 pm
BE Enthusiast

Teresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the roughTeresa is a jewel in the rough

Originally posted by Boomerang
Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

take care

lisa, andy and family
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi there Lisa

Great to see you back again................and have to pass on a major thank you for all the help you gave us with TRA application, expect you'll be waiting for a fee now!!!!!

Our visa went in in July so waiting too for meds, although feel more chilled than the time wait for TRA to come back, feels like we can get on with life here for the months ahead now, pretty much seems like you have too, whole list of stuff to do/visit etc etc so taking up the obsessive thinking of oz time!!!!

Doing alot of full time at mo around the Southampton Boat Show as we've been really busy so haven't been on as much and takes ages to plough through all posts when I do!!!

Anyway keep us updated with everything and take care

Love Teresa xx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 4:34 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Scott&Berni
Sean

Where are you headed in February? We are planning Sydney in March. Good to hear from someone else who has their PR.
We're heading for somewhere north of the sunshine coast hopefully at the end of October My folks have a place between Gympie and Tin Can Bay.
Sean
Old Sep 16th 2003, 5:13 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

[QUOTE My folks have a place between Gympie and Tin Can Bay.
Sean [/QUOTE]
sorry about my childish sense of humour, but does the place name Gympie make anyone else smile?
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:41 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default I laffed..........

I laffed too...........

and at the tin can ally!!!!!!!!!!.......... this is because there are a few homes in stoke with a tin roof......... n I call it 'Tin Town'

love lisa
xxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:46 am

Originally posted by Swifts
Hi there Lisa

Great to see you back again................and have to pass on a major thank you for all the help you gave us with TRA application, expect you'll be waiting for a fee now!!!!!

Our visa went in in July so waiting too for meds, although feel more chilled than the time wait for TRA to come back, feels like we can get on with life here for the months ahead now, pretty much seems like you have too, whole list of stuff to do/visit etc etc so taking up the obsessive thinking of oz time!!!!

Doing alot of full time at mo around the Southampton Boat Show as we've been really busy so haven't been on as much and takes ages to plough through all posts when I do!!!

Anyway keep us updated with everything and take care

Love Teresa xx

Hiya guys long time no speak...........

lovely to hear from you....... So pleased everythin went through ok on ya TRA........ you can repay in kind!!!!!!!!!

16 weeks thursday since our application was acknowledged........not that we are countin.......lol, no word as yet re meds........ fingers crossed it wont be to much longer although things do appear to be at a stand still in adelaide at the mo......... just feel like we are in limbo...if ya know what a mean!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chat soon

love lisa
xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:49 am

Default Thanx whisky

Originally posted by whisky
Nice to see you back.
Sorry to read about your poor Mom. Hope she is feeling better today.

Whisky
I dont think we have spoken b4............. nice ov you to leave a message.

Mum feels a bit better......... just looks pretty bad.

Feel free to PM me and tell me about how your application is goin........

Love lisa
xxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:51 am
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

yeah, but are ya eva gonna pm any of us back mate
would love to chat soon .................
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:52 am
High in the Dandenongs

ps. glad your mums on the mend!
Old Sep 16th 2003, 6:59 am

Default A very special wish to my sexy mucka Heather!!!!!!!

Originally posted by h garrett
yeah, but are ya eva gonna pm any of us back mate
would love to chat soon .................
Howdi H......... how ya doin?

Sorry I haven't been online lately......... been havin mega probs with the pc...... it's in a bad way at the mo........ it needs a defrag and it just wont do one........ any ideas would be most appreciated!!!!!!!

Any details yet re Birmingham meet?......... will you be goin?

Also I spotted ure timeline taday........never seen it b4.......how long!!!!!!!!! omg......... and im impatient with 16 weeks so far.......lol

What are ya plans have you made any yet....... and where are you goin when you arrive in oz initially.......... can you fix rented up b4 ya go?

H......... love ya

lisa
xxxxxxx
Old Sep 16th 2003, 7:06 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Lisa

Don`t know what comp problems you have had but our computers were hit really hard by the virus. Managed to get things sorted and have just installed the Norton Internet Security and so far ....... touching lots of wood we have had no problems.

There was a huge thread a few weeks ago about computer stuff have a look on the archives.

Really pleased your mum is a little better and the bruises will heal in time.

Take it easy

footie chick

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.