Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:12 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

sorry to rub it in, but visa holder and house seller!!!! C'mon plum i waited 18 sodding months and had to congratulate all those who got theirs in like 6! All good things come and all that, good luck mate!!!!!!!!!!!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:17 pm
plumber39

Your right i take it back, please don't rub it in any more!

The envious plumber!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:17 pm
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light

Hiya Plumber.......... too rite a meet would be wonderful!!!!!!!!!!

We have not put our house on the market yet ........ we are waitin for the meds first, Agent says that things have really slowed down at the mo so not to book our meds at this stage, even tho i have told them there is a 4 week wait at the gp's.

Yeah re frontloadin/aussie migration agents do seem to be able to get their clients in quicker lookin at austimeline but we were hoping to migrate to Oz once Lauren has sat her GCSE's in June/July 04........ so fingers crossed we should of heard somethin by then, unless they work sum magic at the ASPC and get a move on pretty quick then we may be tempted..........lol

Nice to hear from you plumber...........hope that you are keepin well

love lisa
xxxx

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:19 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by plumber39
Your right i take it back, please don't rub it in any more!

The envious plumber!
ok
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:25 pm
plumber39

Do you know i've just taken my shoe's and sock's off (no one about it's safe) and done a recount on the amount of time since my acknowledgement and it's not 13 wk's ,but 18 wk's. What a difference toe's make!

The plumber feeling better already!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:37 pm
BE Forum Addict

booboo1 is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Boomers

Have p.m.d you.

hugs
BooBoo
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:30 am
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa

Great to have you back. Have just got back from weekend away. Thought you`d gone off to OZ and not said goodbye.

Speak to you soon

footie chick
xx
Old Sep 14th 2003, 4:43 am
Forum Regular

ellen fedulow is an unknown quantity at this point

Welcome back! i also went walk a bout for a while (due to pc dying!) and when i came back there was lots of new names and a few old favourits had disapeared!

ellen1
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:08 am
Finally back home

sally1968 is on a distinguished road
Default Re: Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

take care

lisa, andy and family
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi again guys!

Good to see you back on line.

While you've been gone we got our visa!!! Front- loaded spouse visa by post - took 25 days!!

Just got to sell the house then we're off. Think this is going to be worse than waiting for the visa...

Take care

Sally and family
Old Sep 14th 2003, 9:18 am
Inverted Firkin Inventor

Watt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to beholdWatt Dabney is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Originally posted by Boomerang
Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

take care

lisa, andy and family
xxxxxxxxxx

Hi Lisa,

I wondered where you had gone. I buggered off for a bit but I missed me mates!!

No progress here still waiting for that visa. Ian has changed jobs though and his new job is fantastic really interesting work, really great blokes and really great money!!!

Paula
Old Sep 14th 2003, 10:34 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Thanx

Thanx for all the messages........... nice to be back online too

So glad everyone is ok........ and that the visa's are comin thro finally!!!!!!!!!!

I said earlier that it was pip's birthday............. well been a shit ov a day to say the least.......... Andy went ova to pick my mum up whilst i was preparin the food, only to find that she has had a fall outside and needed medical attention............. All afternoon he was up the a and e with her. When they got back, I just broke into tears could not believe it, her hair was covered in blood and she had a 2 inch vertical cut on her forehead to hairline with loadsa stiches.............

needless to say today did not go as planned!!!!!!!!!!!

Andy just taken her home and her sister in law is gonna stay with her ova nite.

So I have just popped on here to see who is on.........

Love Lisa
xxxxxx
Old Sep 14th 2003, 11:13 am
Badge

Default Re: Thanx

Welcome back Boomers!!!
TerryG was asking about u the other day!!!

Garrat - he was dead chuffed to hear about your visa grant!!!

badge

Old Sep 14th 2003, 6:48 pm

Default Hiya Badger

Thanx for the message Badger,

How's Terry doin.......... he sent me an email a week ago sayin he was fine and the usual stuff.

What's the situ with u............ when r u leavin us or r u already there?.......i'm so totally out ov touch!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxxx

Love the pic by the way
x
Old Sep 14th 2003, 7:09 pm
BE Forum Addict

footie chick is an unknown quantity at this point

Lisa

Sorry to hear about your mum i hope she will be ok after her fall. It must have been a shock to see her like that.

fc
Old Sep 14th 2003, 7:59 pm
High in the Dandenongs

sorry to hear about your mum Lisa, is she ok now?

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.