Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Wikiposts

Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:11 am
Rushwood, Thornlands, QLD

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Talking Hiya Guys!!!!!!!

Lots of new names i see on here............

Hope everyone new and old are well............ not been on for ages ( for those peeps that are newish to expats, there are pix ov us all on either Birmingham Meeting or Boomerangs offsprings).

It's now 15 weeks since our application was acknowledged and are patiently (not) waiting for our meds.

Anyone know much about processing times at the mo for skilled independent......our agent says all is quiet?........know doubt this will continue till next June!!!!!!!!!!

Lots ov love to Rossi, Footie, Heather, Cresta, Plumber, Earlswood, Sally, Bagers, Terry, Carrianne, Watt Dabney, boo boo, Teresa, menna, DMF, Rich bartlett etc.............

Love to hear from you all

take care

lisa, andy and family
xxxxxxxxxx

Last edited by Boomie; Sep 13th 2003 at 10:33 am.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

Rossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud ofRossi has much to be proud of

Hya Boom,
good to see ya back on line.....thought you'd fallen out wiv us
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:38 am

Boomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of lightBoomie is a glorious beacon of light
Default Hiya Paul

Originally posted by Rossi
Hya Boom,
good to see ya back on line.....thought you'd fallen out wiv us

Love the flag rossi........... but have to admit i did prefer to look at ya cute ass!!!!!!!!

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2003, 11:08 am
Home and Happy

Location: Keep true friends and puppets close, trust no-one else...
Pollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond reputePollyana has a reputation beyond repute

Good to see your name back! Knew there was someone missing...welcome back to the house of fun!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Welcome back!

You favourite member has now left the room- can you guess who it is?
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:47 pm

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute

Hey Lisa wondered where you'd gone dropped you a mail a few days ago as you hadn't posted for so long. Nice to hear from you hope you got the car sorted eventually.
Old Sep 13th 2003, 8:52 pm
BE Forum Addict

r.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant futurer.bartlett has a brilliant future

funnily enough i was here the other night thinking i'd not seen you here for a while (or lace either) and was just about to ask and on the line up your name was there!

..so i didn't..;-)

cheers

richard

p.s is the car back on the road yet??
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:29 pm

Default Hiya all, and thanx

Big thanx to........

Rossi, Polyana, Tinaj, Cresta and Rich.

Nice to b online too......... what's the goss?

Yeah we can go out n about again thank goodness....... (the car went in with the clutch problem at the end of april........ eventually got the car back at the end ov the 3rd week ov the August hols......For anyone with the same car trouble and have an espace don't use National Tyres and auto care!!!!!!!!!!!!!)

Tina......i'm scratchin ma head here........... "Who do you think is ma favourite member, please tell me?"

Chat soon............. Philippa is 12 today....... so a buffet to make

Love Lisa
xxxxxxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:34 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of
Default Re: Hiya all, and thanx

[QUOTE]Originally posted by Boomerang
Big thanx to........

Rossi, Polyana, Tinaj, Cresta and Rich.

Tina......i'm scratchin ma head here........... "Who do you think is ma favourite member, please tell me?"

PB!! Some people are missing him, but I think the forum is just fine without him!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:41 pm

Default Phew!!!!!!!!!!!!

omg........ I thought i was not being very discrete, and the signs were obvious!!!!!!!!!!

love lisa
xx

ps. they know who they r.......... lol
Old Sep 13th 2003, 9:57 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome back Boom, i thought the same as Rossi, i've pm ed ya!
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:01 pm

Default Hiya H

Hows u?

Visa'd up............ fantastic news ta hear............ when and where?

Hope the family are ok........

Love to all,

Lisa
xxxxxx
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:02 pm
plumber39

Hi there Boomerang and family, where you been?
Yes it,s about 13 wk's since we applied also. Been a bit pre-occupied with the up's and down's of selling houses at the moment or in our case not selling houses,if you know what a mean!
Still gone passed the worrying stage now, anyway still staying positive about the whole thing!
Looking at who's got visa's lately do you think it worth getting med's done now? seem's to me that quite a few front loader's are getting through lately?
I don,t know about you ,but i think it's about time we had another get together to boost morale!.

THE PLUMBER AND FAMILY.

PS GLAD TO HAVE YOU BACK ON BOARD!

Last edited by plumber39; Sep 13th 2003 at 10:06 pm.

Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:05 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Yes plum! another get toghether would be great, we need to say bye, till we all meet up overthere
Old Sep 13th 2003, 10:08 pm
plumber39

Not talking to you visa holder!

Contact Us - Manage Preferences Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service - Your Privacy Choices -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.