Reload this Page >

History Of Relationship Statement

History Of Relationship Statement

Old Jul 19th 2005, 2:26 am
Just Joined

paul100 will become famous soon enoughpaul100 will become famous soon enough
Default History Of Relationship Statement

Hello!

I have a quick question (or 2). For the history of relationship in a spouse visa application, can the applicant and sponsor submit one written together? Or do they have to have two written separately?

Also, can it be typed or do they insist on it being hand-written?

Thanks in advance for all your help.

Paul
Old Jul 19th 2005, 3:48 am
Sydneysider & loving it!!

molloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the roughmolloymj is a jewel in the rough
Default Re: History Of Relationship Statement

Originally Posted by paul100
Hello!

I have a quick question (or 2). For the history of relationship in a spouse visa application, can the applicant and sponsor submit one written together? Or do they have to have two written separately?

Paul
Hi mate!

We did one each (the girlfriend and I). Then her mum and dad did one each as did my dad and grandma. We (I) typed them up and all 6 of us went down to the solicitors to have the signing witnessed at a cost of 5 GBP each. But its sounds like your visa is slightly different to ours. Ours was skilled designated area sponsored 139 with defacto.

All the best anyway, hope this is of some help.

Mike.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:11 am
Go the BNE Roar

TrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond reputeTrickyTree has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Paul

I think we wrote 2 separate history of relationship statements but during my homework on the matter I saw many joint statements being written.

We both typed ours on word when it came to final submission.

All the best

TT

Hello!

Paul
Old Jul 19th 2005, 4:17 am
Grumpy Old Woman!!

Moody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the roughMoody Cow is a jewel in the rough

We did one each and both were typed up. Can't remember if we certified them as they were orginal signatures...?!

MC
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:49 am
BE Forum Addict

SuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really niceSuperSeagulls is just really nice

We did one each, plus had other family and friends do them as well. I don't think they were certifed as they had to be original signatures (but take copies for your own records).

SS
Old Jul 19th 2005, 6:59 am
BE Enthusiast

pako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nicepako is just really nice

We did one each, got both sides of the family to write one each etc. I think we submitted far to much though, I thought it was better to be safe than sorry. Good luck
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:02 am
Zan
Forum Regular

Zan will become famous soon enoughZan will become famous soon enough

Hello!

Paul
I have read that you can do a joint one but we are doing one each - better too much than not enough. And yes they can be typed (they wouldn't be able to read mine if I handwrote it, lol.

I typed up some notes for both of us to work from - as we've been together 13 years neither of us would remember dates or anything otherwise.
Zan
Old Jul 19th 2005, 7:15 am
BE Forum Addict

Un-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond reputeUn-Co has a reputation beyond repute

I've got a memory like a sieve (and it was only 2 years ago!!) but I think we had to write ours out by hand on a special form. Definitely had to write one each though. We applied while in Australia so it might be a bit different.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:04 am
Cheesy Member

DagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond reputeDagBoy has a reputation beyond repute

We did one each - typed them up and printed them off. I am pretty sure they were not signed or witnessed - only did that for the stat decs from Aussies who were writing to say that we "seemed" genuine. I think I wrote mine and then MrsD read it and wrote a shorter, less detailed version (she cut out all the mushy romantic stuff).

Cheers,

DagBoy
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:24 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

If applying from the UK you only need to do one between you now and yes it can and probably should be, typed.

It doesn't need certifying. From memory it is only the 888 stat decs and copies of documents that definitely need certifying. UK family and friends stat decs don't need to be but people do to make sure.
Old Jul 19th 2005, 8:26 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by DagBoy
I wrote mine and then MrsD read it and wrote a shorter, less detailed version (she cut out all the mushy romantic stuff).
Yeah, I wasn't going to tell a complete stranger that I love you!!! :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:24 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Im writing one as we speak....we are doing a joint one but im having trouble with my grammar...as in if i say
"We met in such a such place"
when i come to mention when i asked my wife to marry me do i write " I asked...." or do i put
"chaval asked... " or do I say
"we decided to get married"

also can anyone suggest what level you go into ? I dont want to write a mills and boon type thingy

confused
Old Jul 19th 2005, 9:34 am
Is it the weekend yet?

Anastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond reputeAnastasia Beaverhausen has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaval
Im writing one as we speak....we are doing a joint one but im having trouble with my grammar...as in if i say
"We met in such a such place"
when i come to mention when i asked my wife to marry me do i write " I asked...." or do i put
"chaval asked... " or do I say
"we decided to get married"

also can anyone suggest what level you go into ? I dont want to write a mills and boon type thingy

confused
we were having the same problem. We ended up doing one each as we couldnt agree on what to write!!!
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:15 am
Rocket Scientist

Location: Dreamland AKA Brisbane which is a different country to the UK
MrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond reputeMrsDagboy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by chaval

"Met her a while back, everything was ok so I hung around a bit, seems alright in the sack & she doesnt boil me bunnies - so give us a visa" perhaps? :scared:
Old Jul 19th 2005, 10:19 am
BE Enthusiast

chaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond reputechaval has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by MrsDagboy
"Met her a while back, everything was ok so I hung around a bit, seems alright in the sack & she doesnt boil me bunnies - so give us a visa" perhaps? :scared:
or < i knew there was instant attraction when she went to the bar a bought a slab of beer and said "right then back to mine for a beer hotshot"...>

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.