British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/hills-district-sydney-ladies-girls-meet-up-364048/)

Rudi Mar 28th 2006 6:25 am

Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 
Well we all got together yesterday....we doubled our numbers!!! We started with 3 a couple of weeks ago and we were up to 6 yesterday. It was really good to see / meet you all.

I thought I'd get in early with this one to get maximum exposure (tee hee) and see if we can get a few more people along. It's really great having lots of different people, with different lives coming along.

Anyway, how about we make it Monday 10th April, 10.30am - I'll book a table under the name Rudi. I am happy to go to Flower Power again or we can try somewhere different - suggestions please. Some of us bring children, some don't so it must be suitable for children as well as those without - we have a range of ages - everyone is welcome.

Hope to see you all, plus others then. Please post here or send me a PM if you are coming along so I know how many to book a table for.

Rudi

poshrice Mar 29th 2006 11:05 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
Well we all got together yesterday....we doubled our numbers!!! We started with 3 a couple of weeks ago and we were up to 6 yesterday. It was really good to see / meet you all.

I thought I'd get in early with this one to get maximum exposure (tee hee) and see if we can get a few more people along. It's really great having lots of different people, with different lives coming along.

Anyway, how about we make it Monday 10th April, 10.30am - I'll book a table under the name Rudi. I am happy to go to Flower Power again or we can try somewhere different - suggestions please. Some of us bring children, some don't so it must be suitable for children as well as those without - we have a range of ages - everyone is welcome.

Hope to see you all, plus others then. Please post here or send me a PM if you are coming along so I know how many to book a table for.

Rudi

We will be with you again and this time i will sort out my own money lol can't depend on men for anything

poshrice

Gibbo Mar 29th 2006 11:43 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by poshrice
We will be with you again and this time i will sort out my own money lol can't depend on men for anything

poshrice


And we can talk about the lingerie.

Rudi Mar 30th 2006 7:01 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Gibbo
And we can talk about the lingerie.


OOER!! Did I miss something?!!! You were obviously having interesting converstions down that end of the table :D

Gibbo Mar 30th 2006 9:19 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
OOER!! Did I miss something?!!! You were obviously having interesting converstions down that end of the table :D

Poshrice has started another thread where she said she is thinking of starting selling lingerie party plan.

Rudi Mar 30th 2006 9:28 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Poshrice has started another thread where she said she is thinking of starting selling lingerie party plan.


OOOOHHHH I see!! They don't have Anne Summer parties over here - it's no fun. It was a giggle and half going to them.......and it had nothing to do with the underwear!!!!

Gibbo Mar 30th 2006 9:37 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
OOOOHHHH I see!! They don't have Anne Summer parties over here - it's no fun. It was a giggle and half going to them.......and it had nothing to do with the underwear!!!!

Don't know Anne Summers. Do tell?

Rudi Mar 30th 2006 10:01 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Don't know Anne Summers. Do tell?

:D they sell all sorts of things in all sorts of colours shapes and sizes that go buzz in the night :D

Gibbo Mar 30th 2006 10:22 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
:D they sell all sorts of things in all sorts of colours shapes and sizes that go buzz in the night :D


Ah, ha! Does appearto be the same sort of thing! But you never know!

poshrice Mar 30th 2006 12:21 pm

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Ah, ha! Does appearto be the same sort of thing! But you never know!

Sorry to disappoint ladies but this is nothing like ann summers it is just pretty lingerie and everyday lingerie they also have a maternity range and a sports range will bring catalogues with me to the next meet i haven't said i will definitely do it yet as i need to know i can at least get my initial set up costs back 1st hence asking on here if anyone would be willing to have some parties for me or if anyone would know of anyone who might be interested i would like to do it as i think it will be a good way to meet people. anywasy i won't bore you with this any longer. see you all in a couple of weeks

Poshrice

p.s i might be bringing a friend

Rudi Apr 2nd 2006 11:21 pm

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 
Ah well never mind!!!!

Any other people coming along next Monday?

Rudi



Originally Posted by poshrice
Sorry to disappoint ladies but this is nothing like ann summers it is just pretty lingerie and everyday lingerie they also have a maternity range and a sports range will bring catalogues with me to the next meet i haven't said i will definitely do it yet as i need to know i can at least get my initial set up costs back 1st hence asking on here if anyone would be willing to have some parties for me or if anyone would know of anyone who might be interested i would like to do it as i think it will be a good way to meet people. anywasy i won't bore you with this any longer. see you all in a couple of weeks

Poshrice

p.s i might be bringing a friend


The Mackay Mob Apr 3rd 2006 4:25 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
Ah well never mind!!!!

Any other people coming along next Monday?

Rudi

I'll be there again, may be bringing along another expat too.

See you there.

Rudi Apr 3rd 2006 9:59 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by The Mackay Mob
I'll be there again, may be bringing along another expat too.

See you there.


Great!! The more the merrier as they say.

I wonder if the lady who has just moved to Richmond will make it - I'll send her a PM.

See you all Monday at 10.30. (I assume we are sticking to Flower Power?)

Rudi

Rudi Apr 5th 2006 12:22 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
Great!! The more the merrier as they say.

I wonder if the lady who has just moved to Richmond will make it - I'll send her a PM.

See you all Monday at 10.30. (I assume we are sticking to Flower Power?)

Rudi


We have another definite for Monday and another 'maybe'. Rachelle is moving into her house in Richmond this weekend so isn't sure if she can make it.

Rudi

Rudi Apr 7th 2006 5:36 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) ladies / girls meet-up
 

Originally Posted by Rudi
We have another definite for Monday and another 'maybe'. Rachelle is moving into her house in Richmond this weekend so isn't sure if she can make it.

Rudi


See you all Monday. I have booked a table in the name Rudi.

Everyone is welcome to come along - just ask for the correct table at the desk.

Rudi


All times are GMT. The time now is 4:29 pm.

Powered by vBulletin: ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright © 2022 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.