British Expats

British Expats (https://britishexpats.com/forum/)
-   Australia (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/)
-   -   Hills District (Sydney) daytime meet - all welcome (https://britishexpats.com/forum/australia-54/hills-district-sydney-daytime-meet-all-welcome-362168/)

Rudi Mar 19th 2006 7:40 am

Hills District (Sydney) daytime meet - all welcome

Hi girls,

Well we had our inaugural meet this week and said we should make it a regular thing, so here goes.

How about we meet up on Monday (this time) 27th March - at Flower Power again. You are welcome with or without children, for a natter and a cup of coffee. How about we meet at around 10.30 again?

If you would like to come please post here or PM me. We have only met up once so please don't feel like you would be coming into a group of people who know each other really well.

Hope to meet you soon,

Rudi

binbird Mar 19th 2006 8:03 am

Re: Hills District (Sydney) daytime meet - all welcome

Originally Posted by Rudi
Hi girls,

Well we had our inaugural meet this week and said we should make it a regular thing, so here goes.

How about we meet up on Monday (this time) 27th March - at Flower Power again. You are welcome with or without children, for a natter and a cup of coffee. How about we meet at around 10.30 again?

If you would like to come please post here or PM me. We have only met up once so please don't feel like you would be coming into a group of people who know each other really well.

Hope to meet you soon,

Rudi

Maybe we'll be able to catch up over a coffee if there is a gathering over Easter....... Now I am working I have to make do with a natter with my work colleagues over lunch.

Hope to see you soon.

Binbird

poshrice Mar 19th 2006 11:01 am

I will be there i get my car on tuesday so am pleased to say i will be abkle to get out and meet people at last. yay.

poshrice

Mrs Jackaroo Mar 19th 2006 8:55 pm

Hi girls,

Hope to meet you soon,

Rudi

We're moving out to Richmond on the 30th March - obviously I wont be able to make this one but I'd like to in the future. Anyone know how far it is from Richmond????

Cheers

Rach xxxx

Rudi Mar 19th 2006 9:47 pm

Originally Posted by tygwyn
We're moving out to Richmond on the 30th March - obviously I wont be able to make this one but I'd like to in the future. Anyone know how far it is from Richmond????

Cheers

Rach xxxx

Hi Rach

I think it would be about 25 to 30 mins - you'd come straight down the Windsor Road and then cut across.

It will be great to meet you in a few weeks. We will try and meet every couple of weeks, watch on this forum for details.

Good luck with the move - where are you moving from?

Rudi
x

Mrs Jackaroo Mar 20th 2006 6:50 am

Hi Rach

I think it would be about 25 to 30 mins - you'd come straight down the Windsor Road and then cut across.

It will be great to meet you in a few weeks. We will try and meet every couple of weeks, watch on this forum for details.

Good luck with the move - where are you moving from?

Rudi
x

Thanks Rudi. We're moving across from Bridgend in South Wales!

See you in a few weeks then!

Rach xxxx

The Mackay Mob Mar 20th 2006 9:59 pm

Hello there,

As you can guess we are no longer in Mackay!

Would like to join you for a coffee, but won't be able to get there until nearer 11 as I help out in school. Both kids at school now so can come childless!
Best wishes.

Rudi Mar 20th 2006 10:29 pm

Originally Posted by The Mackay Mob
Hello there,

As you can guess we are no longer in Mackay!

Would like to join you for a coffee, but won't be able to get there until nearer 11 as I help out in school. Both kids at school now so can come childless!
Best wishes.

Great!!! Look forwards to seeing you. Where abouts are you living now?

Rudi

The Mackay Mob Mar 20th 2006 10:47 pm

Great!!! Look forwards to seeing you. Where abouts are you living now?

Rudi

Hi,

We're now in Castle Hill, where are you?

Rudi Mar 20th 2006 11:23 pm

Originally Posted by The Mackay Mob
Hi,

We're now in Castle Hill, where are you?

Just up the road!!! In Glenhaven!!! How old are your children? Which school are they at? I have 3 girls - 2 are at Glenhaven public and 1 is at pre-school.

Rudi

Gibbo Mar 21st 2006 1:21 am

Hi Rudi,
Can make it, unless something unforseen turns up. Look forward to seeing you again. Is Linda coming? Gibbo

poshrice Mar 21st 2006 3:52 am

Hiya going to get my car in about an hour so i will be there yay can't wait met rudi a couple of weeks ago so will be lovely to meet everyone else. We are in glenwood so will be nice to have friends close by.

Poshrice and Thomas

Cuddles Mar 21st 2006 9:05 am

Originally Posted by Gibbo
Hi Rudi,
Can make it, unless something unforseen turns up. Look forward to seeing you again. Is Linda coming? Gibbo

Hi Gibbo, yep I will be there unless again something unforseen comes up. Its great to have new people coming as well. See you all Monday.

Linda

Mrs Jackaroo Mar 21st 2006 9:58 pm

Originally Posted by poshrice
Hiya going to get my car in about an hour so i will be there yay can't wait met rudi a couple of weeks ago so will be lovely to meet everyone else. We are in glenwood so will be nice to have friends close by.

Poshrice and Thomas

Thanks very much for the PM! I'll be in touch in a couple of weeks!

Rach xxxx

Rudi Mar 21st 2006 10:15 pm

Originally Posted by dave and linda
Hi Gibbo, yep I will be there unless again something unforseen comes up. Its great to have new people coming as well. See you all Monday.

Linda

Great - I think that means we have 5 of us meeting up this time. It will be great to see you all. I will PM my mobile number to the newbies so that if you can't find us you can give me a call.

See you around about 10.30 on Monday.

If any one else would like to join us then please come along. I have actually booked us a table this time!! It's in the name "Rudi" so just ask at the desk.

Have a great weekend

Rudi