Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hills Area Of Sydney? Meeting?

Hills Area Of Sydney? Meeting?

Old Mar 4th 2007, 4:23 am
Just Joined

stevorino44 is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hills Area Of Sydney? Meeting?

Hi, I (25) and my partner vicky (21) have just moved over to Carlingford area for 2 years initially from West Yorkshire, been here around 8 to 9 weeks and looking to meet up with some British Ex-pats in the area.

Old Mar 16th 2007, 7:11 am
Forum Regular

katherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nicekatherinious is just really nice
Default Re: Hills Area Of Sydney? Meeting?

Originally Posted by stevorino44
Hi, I (25) and my partner vicky (21) have just moved over to Carlingford area for 2 years initially from West Yorkshire, been here around 8 to 9 weeks and looking to meet up with some British Ex-pats in the area.

Hi there, there's a group of us that meets in the CBD for an after-work drink most Thursdays. Check out the CBD after-work drink thread in the meet-ups section. Not sure what will be happening this Thursday, but we normally organise something.... usually at around 4pm on a Thursday, so I hope you work in the CBD!