Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hillarys (Perth) Thurs lunch time meetings?

Hillarys (Perth) Thurs lunch time meetings?

Old Feb 4th 2008, 6:31 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hillarys (Perth) Thurs lunch time meetings?

Hi,

just wondering if the Thursday 12 noon meetings at Hillarys are starting up again this week, now that the kids are back at school?

If the answer is "yes", where shall we meet? "Qay's" where we used to meet is still closed for renovations.

Gina
Old Feb 4th 2008, 10:32 pm
Just Joined

Gathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant futureGathering Info has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hillarys (Perth) Thurs lunch time meetings?

Originally Posted by GinaUK
Hi,

just wondering if the Thursday 12 noon meetings at Hillarys are starting up again this week, now that the kids are back at school?

If the answer is "yes", where shall we meet? "Qay's" where we used to meet is still closed for renovations.

Gina
Hi Gina,

There has been a thread started on the PiP site re Thursday lunch and the Dome Cafe was mentioned, maybe see you there on Thursday.

Gillian
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:00 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Noticed the Quay cafe is closed. Maybe we could meet at the Dome and then see how it goes? I know they couldn't accommadate large numbers of us though, so we might have to look elsewhere.
I'll be at the Dome on Thursday at 12 if anyone wants to meet up
For anyone that hasn't been before, pm me for my mobile if you need to.
Tracey
Old Feb 5th 2008, 12:17 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
Noticed the Quay cafe is closed. Maybe we could meet at the Dome and then see how it goes? I know they couldn't accommadate large numbers of us though, so we might have to look elsewhere.
I'll be at the Dome on Thursday at 12 if anyone wants to meet up
For anyone that hasn't been before, pm me for my mobile if you need to.
Tracey
Yes the Quay cafe has closed down and is being revamped into an Italian Resturant. So I belive Sindy is moving it back to the Dome Cafe.

Sam
Old Feb 5th 2008, 5:45 am
Banned

GinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond reputeGinaUK has a reputation beyond repute

Thanks guys. Will wander around the Dome Cafe on Thursday from 12 noon looking for you .

Gina
Old Feb 5th 2008, 10:00 pm
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Just heard from Sindy everyone is meeting at the Beach Shack Cafe not the Dome

Sam
Old Feb 6th 2008, 3:52 am
Forum Regular

JIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant futureJIVEBABE has a brilliant future

Hi everyone

Just to confirm that the Perth Pals coffee meet has been moved to The Beach Shack until further notice, this is the cafe next to the Quay Cafe, at the entrance to the shops. I am looking forward to trying a new venue as I was not a fan of the Quay Cafe (hence my minimal attendance of late) ,Sue Lockley and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow for a catch up on what's been happening!

Newbies welcome as always!

Sindy x
Old Feb 6th 2008, 7:09 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

OK, I won't be lunching at the Dome tomorrow (unless I want to be sitting by myself ) I'll be joining you at the beach shack
Gina have sent you a pm
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:50 am
Forum Regular

pstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the roughpstanton is a jewel in the rough

Hi hope you do not mind me sending you a message only saw you are a nurse (as myself) and wondered if I could join you all for a lunch time Thursday at Hilarys - was not sure if I am too old as I am 50 years going on 30 of course. Let me know did not want to tun up and be the oldest.
Thanks Pat (mindarie)

you can email me on [email protected]

Originally Posted by nightnurse2
OK, I won't be lunching at the Dome tomorrow (unless I want to be sitting by myself ) I'll be joining you at the beach shack
Gina have sent you a pm
Old Mar 14th 2008, 4:54 am
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by pstanton
Hi hope you do not mind me sending you a message only saw you are a nurse (as myself) and wondered if I could join you all for a lunch time Thursday at Hilarys - was not sure if I am too old as I am 50 years going on 30 of course. Let me know did not want to tun up and be the oldest.
Thanks Pat (mindarie)

you can email me on [email protected]
Hi Pat,
I've just answered in the Mindarie thread!
You're more than welcome to come along You might be the oldest one there, but that doesn't matter, you're as old as you feel (I still feel 21 but don't look it )
Have sent you a pm.
Tracey
Old Mar 16th 2008, 4:31 am
Forum Regular

sylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the roughsylvesterthecat is a jewel in the rough

Originally Posted by JIVEBABE
Hi everyone

Just to confirm that the Perth Pals coffee meet has been moved to The Beach Shack until further notice, this is the cafe next to the Quay Cafe, at the entrance to the shops. I am looking forward to trying a new venue as I was not a fan of the Quay Cafe (hence my minimal attendance of late) ,Sue Lockley and I are looking forward to seeing everyone again tomorrow for a catch up on what's been happening!

Newbies welcome as always!

Sindy x
is this still happening?! I wouldn't mind joining in....

does anyone else bring their kiddies along?! I have a one year old.

look forward to hearing from someone!

Lisa x
Old Mar 16th 2008, 11:02 pm
happy to be here!

Originally Posted by sylvesterthecat
is this still happening?! I wouldn't mind joining in....

does anyone else bring their kiddies along?! I have a one year old.

look forward to hearing from someone!

Lisa x

Yes, the meets are still on and you're more than welcome
Bring your little one too
PM me if you want my mobile to make contact before you go
Tracey
Old May 15th 2008, 1:54 am
Just Joined

samaroo is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi everyone

I would like to come down and join you today with my 2.5yr old, is anyone meeting at The Beach Shack today at 12?

Hope to meet some of you

Sam