Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Old Nov 10th 2008, 6:57 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Hi all,

Just a little reminder that we are still meeting at 'The Beach Shack' at Hillarys, thursdays from approx 12.30-14.30, any newbies over please feel free to pop for a coffee and a chat, and oldies of course it would be lovely to meet some more people, were a very friendly bunch

Hope to see you soon,

Bye for now
Old Nov 10th 2008, 8:11 am
arrived perth sept 06

kgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant futurekgray has a brilliant future
Default Re: Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

Just a little reminder that we are still meeting at 'The Beach Shack' at Hillarys, thursdays from approx 12.30-14.30, any newbies over please feel free to pop for a coffee and a chat, and oldies of course it would be lovely to meet some more people, were a very friendly bunch

Hope to see you soon,

Bye for now
hello all!!!!! can i just say that this meet on a thurs was a life line to me and a lot of other people when they first got here. i have met some fantastic people who,.. will be friends for years i might add. this meet has had a little bad press which, i feel is unwarranted, all i can say is we all have to try hard to get along and put yourself put there!!! all are welcome if you want a friendly face please come and see us!! we will def be there on thurs from 12.30. if your unsure who we are, ask at the counter, he is very friendly and will point you in the right direction! hope to see some new faces!!! x
Old Nov 10th 2008, 10:38 am
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi guys, long time no see

Might try and make it this week, not been for ages.

Hopefully see you there
Old Nov 11th 2008, 4:30 am
I'm watching YOU...

thpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond reputethpinkpussycat has a reputation beyond repute

Am going to try and get along again this week, havent seen some of you guys for ages, will be great to catch up with everyone's news.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 6:10 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hi All,

Just thought I'd put my two pennies worth in.

I went to the meet for the first time last week, I was very nervous, especially when it appeared no-one else was there but had a coffee anyway.

Sue, Sam and Sindy arrived about 10 minutes later and couldn't have been more welcoming. Thank you ladies. Hope to meet some more of you on Thursday. My OH is sad there isn't a guys equivalent, he is working at home at the moment and finding the four walls closing in

Thanks.

M.
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:23 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold

Originally Posted by margy
Hi All,

Just thought I'd put my two pennies worth in.

I went to the meet for the first time last week, I was very nervous, especially when it appeared no-one else was there but had a coffee anyway.

Sue, Sam and Sindy arrived about 10 minutes later and couldn't have been more welcoming. Thank you ladies. Hope to meet some more of you on Thursday. My OH is sad there isn't a guys equivalent, he is working at home at the moment and finding the four walls closing in

Thanks.

M.
Hi margy, why dont you bring him along hes more than welcome!!! yes it has been a bit quiet lately but now the weathers getting better it will improve we do sometimes have men pop along, thats if he can cope with us lot of course, look forward to seeing you, and everyone else xx
Old Nov 11th 2008, 9:10 pm
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point

Will come along on join you in a couple of weeks, not arriving until 24th and staying close by to Hillarys

I'll be coming along with Melanie so Margy.. will let you know and bring your fella too.

Cheers

Pete
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:00 am
BE Forum Addict

Nickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of lightNickie is a glorious beacon of light

Hi all, we were whale watching (or not cos didnt see any) that thurs as we were validating our visas for that 2 weeks. Thats a shame we missed it as we are back in the UK now.

hope it went well
NIckie
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:05 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by leggy53
Will come along on join you in a couple of weeks, not arriving until 24th and staying close by to Hillarys

I'll be coming along with Melanie so Margy.. will let you know and bring your fella too.

Cheers

Pete
I did go along, and they were all very welcoming considering I'm a bloke and therefore automatically in the wrong on any subject

Let us know if you're going, Pete and I'll come along so you won't be the lone male. We're in North Beach, not very far away.

Cheers
b
Old Nov 17th 2008, 5:44 am
Just Joined

annfiorentini is an unknown quantity at this point

Thjanks for the reply. Look forward to meeting you all on Thursday
Old Nov 17th 2008, 9:27 pm
Just Joined

leggy53 is an unknown quantity at this point

cheers ben, will let you know, fly out next monday so will probably be week after next
from the sounds of things we'll need all the support we get can get, vastly outnumbered eh.
will stick to the usual and sit in the corner and nod my head and agree with everything the boss says

cheers ben

pete
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:16 pm
Forum Regular

MANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really niceMANDS14 is just really nice

Originally Posted by leggy53
cheers ben, will let you know, fly out next monday so will probably be week after next
from the sounds of things we'll need all the support we get can get, vastly outnumbered eh.
will stick to the usual and sit in the corner and nod my head and agree with everything the boss says

cheers ben

pete
Is there room for any more? We arrive on 2nd Dec and it would be great to meet up with you guys. Happy to join in any head nodding and boss agreement policies.

Mike and Sandy
Old Nov 17th 2008, 11:25 pm
Just Joined

LolaB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Dawn
Hi all,

Hope to see you soon,

Bye for now
hi, I have just found this site on recommendation from a friend who moved to Port McQuarry a couple of years ago. I have been in Perth 4 weeks, I moved here with my son who is 8 on my own (My sister is here) and I am finding it quite hard and would love to meet up with a friendly bunch. Is the meet this Thursday (20th November?) thanks Leah
Old Nov 18th 2008, 5:42 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Meeting is every Thursday, that I know of. I've been to 2 now, so I'm an old hand lol.

Will be there this Thursday if not too hung over (birthday tomorrow, 21 again).

M.
Old Nov 18th 2008, 10:27 pm
Just Joined

annfiorentini is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi All,

We both hope to come to Hilary's on Thursday - I hope there will be at least one other man there as I have persuaded Trevor to come as well!

Ann

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.