Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Old Nov 19th 2008, 8:11 am
Arrived Perth June 2006

Dawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to beholdDawn is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Originally Posted by annfiorentini
Hi All,

We both hope to come to Hilary's on Thursday - I hope there will be at least one other man there as I have persuaded Trevor to come as well!

Ann
hi all, yes still meeting this week, usual place, the beach shack at hillarys, were usually sitting outside on a long table ill def be ready for coffee as gonna try and get xmas shopping done in the morning before we meet up.....or maybe a bottle of wine would be better :/

Look forward to seein you all and always good meeting newbies x
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:31 pm
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by annfiorentini
Hi All,

We both hope to come to Hilary's on Thursday - I hope there will be at least one other man there as I have persuaded Trevor to come as well!

Ann
Ah, in that case it's my duty to take a long lunch hour and come along Can't leave a fellow bloke to face you all alone...

Cheers
ben
Old Nov 19th 2008, 11:37 pm
Just Joined

Vicky 75 is an unknown quantity at this point

Dragging George down as well for you boys
Old Nov 20th 2008, 12:12 am
Just Joined

annfiorentini is an unknown quantity at this point

Unfortunately, Trevor cannot get away today but I will be there and looking forward to seeing you all.
Old Nov 21st 2008, 10:52 am
Forum Regular

storms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant futurestorms has a brilliant future

Do miss popping in on a Thursday for a Hot Choc, (doesn't have to be a coffee) but working now on a Thursday, will try really hard to get an arvo off before Christmas when do the NORMAL school hols start? (Mine finish on the 2nd Dec )

Bj
Old Nov 26th 2008, 7:20 am
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Damn, may not be able to make tomorrow's meeting as I'm meeting up with a lady in Cottesloe about a possible job!

If I manage to get away I'll try to make it as I wanted to talk to Tracy (? Hope I got the name right) about cutting my hair.

Fingers crossed I'll see you there later.

M.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 5:00 pm
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

I might be able to pop along to, especially if I can bring my man along, weve been here about 10 weeks now and although I am out and about finding girlie friends, I think he is going stir crazy looking at 4 walls and trying hard to get a job. Ben I think we met you at the kings park meet the other sunday and Leah I think I met you today at the Coffee club, anyway hopefully will see you all tomorrow.
Old Nov 26th 2008, 10:40 pm
Forum Regular

margy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to allmargy is a name known to all

Hopefully if I get back from this prospective job quick I can drag Ben along for a coffee. Hope to see you all later.

M
Old Nov 27th 2008, 12:47 am
BE Enthusiast

yanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of lightyanchep is a glorious beacon of light

That will be great, good luck.
Old Nov 27th 2008, 2:02 am
Just Joined

LolaB is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by yanchep
I might be able to pop along to, especially if I can bring my man along, weve been here about 10 weeks now and although I am out and about finding girlie friends, I think he is going stir crazy looking at 4 walls and trying hard to get a job. Ben I think we met you at the kings park meet the other sunday and Leah I think I met you today at the Coffee club, anyway hopefully will see you all tomorrow.
Hi Yanchep - what is your name cos I think I was introduced to you as Yanchep! I can't make it as I have an interview but will be around next week for one of the coffee groups. Have a good weekend Leahx
Old Nov 27th 2008, 5:00 am
Citizen Of The World

benlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud ofbenlast has much to be proud of

Originally Posted by yanchep
I might be able to pop along to... Ben I think we met you at the kings park meet the other sunday and Leah I think I met you today at the Coffee club, anyway hopefully will see you all tomorrow.
Did you make it? Can't put names/faces to usernames We were there a bit later than usual but did turn up.

Cheers
b
Old Nov 27th 2008, 8:17 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Leah, my name is actually Lorraine but I like to be called Lo (pronounced Low). Hopefully get to see you again next week then at the lakeside meet up,

Hi Ben, sorry we didnt get to make it, 10mins before we were due to come out the rental lady turned up to do a house inspection good job I had done my housework. She apoligised and said she normally books an appointment but seeing as she was in the area (she travels from mount lawley) she thought she would pop in on the offchance.

By the time she had gone It wouldnt have been worth us coming because we would have not been able to stay long and would have had to come back to get little one for 2.30. Hopefully see you all next thursday, did it go good?
Old Nov 28th 2008, 11:49 am
Forum Regular

Chef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to beholdChef69 is a splendid one to behold
Thumbs up Re: Hillarys meet thursdays at 12.30-14.30

Hi All, Not been for a while, had to go and get one of those awful things they nickname A Job. Pain in the !!!!. Wont be working at all over the holidays so will try to get down and say Hi. If not. Hope you all have a Great Christmas and New Year.

Wendy
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 8:31 am
Citizen Of The World

Just thought I'd bump this one up...
Cheers
b
Old Dec 3rd 2008, 10:28 pm
BE Enthusiast

I just dont know why but we are destined not to come to your meet on a thursday last week the rental lady turned up unexpexted to look round, this week my hubbys brothers older son turned up by surprise on Monday, (he has emigrated over here now with his wife and 2 kids but wasnt meant to be coming till after xmas) so now we have to give hubbys brothers extra car back for them and we have to go get a car today

Hope you guys have a great afternoon, and if we sort car out nice and quick we will pop in even for 10 mins.

Lo.x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.