Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

High Schools to register for Peregian area, Sunshine Coast

High Schools to register for Peregian area, Sunshine Coast

Old Mar 2nd 2011, 5:35 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default High Schools to register for Peregian area, Sunshine Coast

We are new to the Sunshine Coast and have bought a house (having spent our first 18 wonderful months in Brisbane). My daughter is in Grade 3 at Peregian Springs State School (I can HIGHLY recommend it - brilliant experience so far!) and I find myself now needing to find out info on the high schools....
I want to register her for 2 or so private schools... to give us the options when she gets there.
Which schools would you recommend we register for?
Over the next few years, I will no doubt gather more instinctive knowledge of the schools in the area and we may find that a private high school is not necessary.....but I would like the option.
Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks
Nicky

P.S. LOVE this area - best things we ever did to move here !
Old Mar 2nd 2011, 9:27 am
BE Enthusiast

odyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to beholdodyssey is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: High Schools to register for Peregian area, Sunshine Coast

my friend has been through them all in detail - she doesnt come on much now but you can email her on [email protected]. She signed up eventually for st andrews and is very very pleased. they also went to the state school before that
Old Mar 4th 2011, 3:38 am
BE Enthusiast

Nix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really niceNix and Mike is just really nice
Default Re: High Schools to register for Peregian area, Sunshine Coast

Thank you ! I will email her for sure...
Thanks for the referral.

Cheers
Nicky