Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

High quality things that are actually made in Australia

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 5:41 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute
Default High quality things that are actually made in Australia

Well?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Loch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to beholdLoch Lomond is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: High quality things that are actually made in Australia

This will be an interesting thread...
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:34 am
Forum Regular

gmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud ofgmralston has much to be proud of

These beast's are made in Tas and I have travelled on them many times across the Irish sea. The older ones had problems but the later are indeed high quality.

Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:35 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

My husband. Red Rock Deli Chips. I wonder if I have them in the right order?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 6:38 am
Forum Regular

GreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to allGreenMan72 is a name known to all

Originally Posted by moneypenny20
My husband. Red Rock Deli Chips. I wonder if I have them in the right order?
Our French Bulldog. Ironic that he is the only natural born Australian in our household yet he is "French" (at least in name).

Not sure about the high quality aspect though - he loses marks for his snoring and flatulence....
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 10:50 am
Banned

paulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond reputepaulry has a reputation beyond repute

Hmmm... five hours later and all we've managed to winkle out are Irish ferries, an aging hubby, a snoring and farting dog of questionable ancestry and a packet of chips.

So not a lot then
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 10:52 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

I am trying to think of something but every time all that comes to my head is Ugg boots...and that's a bit subjective I'm sure!

Will keep thinking...
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 10:59 am
Frequent Flyer Member

bcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond reputebcworld has a reputation beyond repute

OK...Wine, how could we forget that!?
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:01 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bcworld
I am trying to think of something but every time all that comes to my head is Ugg boots...and that's a bit subjective I'm sure!

Will keep thinking...
Also, I asked for high quality things
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:03 am
Banned

Weebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of lightWeebie is a glorious beacon of light

Building things in Australia requires a migrant workforce to do it so why would they build anything here when many Australians earn good money doing other things.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:05 am
Banned

Originally Posted by bcworld
OK...Wine, how could we forget that!?
That's a good one
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:09 am
Banned

I bought a couple of t-shirts 12 years or so ago. They were good quality and Aussie made.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:33 am
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by paulry
Hmmm... five hours later and all we've managed to winkle out are Irish ferries, an aging hubby, a snoring and farting dog of questionable ancestry and a packet of chips.

So not a lot then
I'll tell him you said that You're right of course but it doesn't look good written down.
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:33 am
Forum Regular

perth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to allperth tiger is a name known to all

the best in the world at what they do
http://www.austal.com/
Old Apr 3rd 2011, 11:38 am
Fighting my corner

Vash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond reputeVash the Stampede has a reputation beyond repute
Thumbs up Re: High quality things that are actually made in Australia

Originally Posted by paulry
My son.

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.