HIFX - QANTAS

Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:54 am
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all
Default HIFX - QANTAS

Hi all,

HIFX have teamed up with qantas for one way flight special prices to Oz. I just got a quote at £493 per person. 40kg each, qantas airlines all they way with a 2hr stop over at Singapore.

Is this a good deal?? Anyone recommend Qantas??

Cheers
x
Old Sep 4th 2007, 11:51 am
Forum Regular

abertawe is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: HIFX - QANTAS

Hi Tracey

I think you can get a one way deal via Commonwealth Bank. Not sure. You would have to look into it.

As for Qantas we have used them twice.

The first time there and back was awful. My wife refused to flight with them ever again.

Until we had to take our little boy to see his grandparents. Q where the cheapest I could find. So I put my foot down and said we will go with them.

They were brilliant on all four legs. Couldn't fault them.

At the end of the day it depends on the crew you get. Would I use them again, probably.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 6:57 pm
Forum Regular

Tracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to allTracey O is a name known to all

Thanks - I think we are gonna go with them, but you are right it is all down to the cabin crew on the flight.

Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:04 pm
Account Closed

TruBrit is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by Tracey O
Thanks - I think we are gonna go with them, but you are right it is all down to the cabin crew on the flight.

ahh qantas....Quite A Nice Trip All Survived!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:06 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TruBrit
ahh qantas....Quite A Nice Trip All Survived!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:16 pm
Just Joined

BarneyBoy is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi all,

HIFX have teamed up with qantas for one way flight special prices to Oz. I just got a quote at £493 per person. 40kg each, qantas airlines all they way with a 2hr stop over at Singapore.

Is this a good deal?? Anyone recommend Qantas??

Cheers
x
Movingplanet.net are doing 50 kilos with Emirates but you need to get registered with them through a shipper or the like. Good if you're not flying from London.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:19 pm
Just Joined

ptaplin is an unknown quantity at this point

For comparison -

Quote from Trailfinders, Heathrow to Perth £518 one way including taxes, 20kg, unable to change dates of flight will have to cancel - 75% cancellation fee and re-book.

Quote from HiFX/ Qantas, Heathrow to Perth (Same flight etc.) £508 including taxes, 40kg if un-validated visas, first change of flight free, after that £50 per change.

Have used Qantas loads of time and no trouble at all.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:24 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by ptaplin
For comparison -

Quote from Trailfinders, Heathrow to Perth £518 one way including taxes, 20kg, unable to change dates of flight will have to cancel - 75% cancellation fee and re-book.

Quote from HiFX/ Qantas, Heathrow to Perth (Same flight etc.) £508 including taxes, 40kg if un-validated visas, first change of flight free, after that £50 per change.

Have used Qantas loads of time and no trouble at all.

Oooh so I have got a good deal!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:28 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Oooh so I have got a good deal!!
have you booked yet? make sure that it is available onthe dates you want.
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:35 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by I_Will_Freckle
have you booked yet? make sure that it is available onthe dates you want.
Hoping to book Friday. Guy said there were 20 seats left, 9 on the day I want. Hoping noone will book them all up by then!!

Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:50 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

I_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to beholdI_Will_Freckle is a splendid one to behold

Hoping to book Friday. Guy said there were 20 seats left, 9 on the day I want. Hoping noone will book them all up by then!!

Good luck! we had to change our dates because all the availability disappeared overnight!!
Old Sep 4th 2007, 7:56 pm
Forum Regular

Good luck! we had to change our dates because all the availability disappeared overnight!!
Well we haven't really got a date set in stone, we just know when we would like to go, if there are no seats left on the flight we want, then we will do as you did, change the dates

Where are you in Aus ??
Old Sep 4th 2007, 8:37 pm
NO ADDED SUGAR

Well we haven't really got a date set in stone, we just know when we would like to go, if there are no seats left on the flight we want, then we will do as you did, change the dates

Where are you in Aus ??
We're heading to New Zealand!!!! LOL! Via singapore. Then we hope to travel to Perth later in the year. You?
Old Sep 4th 2007, 10:51 pm
BE Enthusiast

Caroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really niceCaroline G is just really nice

I have recently been shopping around for flights from the UK to Melbourne in Jan for my family. I noticed that the fares from 10 Dec to 15 Jan were peak prices and Booking them in a couple of days after the peak period saved a fair amount.

I was recommended to try Travelmood, Quest Travel and came across www.australiatravelmarket.com who found me the cheapest fare with Thomas Cook flying with Singapore Airlines. The flights I have selected have the shortest stops at Singapore to reduce travel time.

Qantas are ok, as previously said it depends on the crew. I noticed that they have some cheap flight prices at the mo but often these are the less desirable flights as departure/arrival times not so great, longer routes and longer stop over periods.

Hope you find a good'en
Old Sep 5th 2007, 7:05 am
Forum Regular

We're heading to New Zealand!!!! LOL! Via singapore. Then we hope to travel to Perth later in the year. You?
Heading to Perth, can't wait. I am getting really excited

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.