Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

HiFx never phone back!

HiFx never phone back!

Old Apr 11th 2010, 11:01 pm
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all
Default HiFx never phone back!

I have had a number of recent dealings with HiFx including moving my UK account over to Sydney and some money transfers.

However, they really annoy me when they say that someone will call me back when I telephone with a question. They never return the call!

Charlie

Old Apr 13th 2010, 5:54 am
BE Enthusiast

charlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to allcharlie5 is a name known to all
Default Re: HiFx never phone back!

Hi

Funny enough but someone phoned me from HiFX UK several hours after I made the posting. The guy was very helpful and is dealing with my request.

I also had a phone call from someone on this side of the planet.

So they can do it.

charlie
Old Apr 13th 2010, 2:04 pm
BE Enthusiast

billymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nicebillymacker is just really nice

Originally Posted by charlie5
I have had a number of recent dealings with HiFx including moving my UK account over to Sydney and some money transfers.

However, they really annoy me when they say that someone will call me back when I telephone with a question. They never return the call!

Charlie

I have never had a problem with them use them 4-5 times a year.
Old Apr 13th 2010, 4:35 pm
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Anyone used paypall for small amounts of money to transfer over such as kids presents etc?? just wondered what everybody did?
Old Apr 15th 2010, 10:00 am
Forum Regular

DibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really niceDibDob is just really nice

Originally Posted by DibDob
Anyone used paypall for small amounts of money to transfer over such as kids presents etc?? just wondered what everybody did?
Bump
(really interested to know how people send over small amounts of cash say under £500)
Old Apr 19th 2010, 10:20 am
BE Enthusiast

Windsor2 will become famous soon enoughWindsor2 will become famous soon enough

Charlie 5

I'm not sure whether you are trying to contact our offices in Sydney or the UK. Either way drop me a private message with your name and contact details and I'll make sure that the relevant offices get in contact within 24 hours.

My sincere apologies.

Best regards

Mark Bodega
Director - HiFX
Old Apr 19th 2010, 11:47 am
BE Enthusiast

Hi Mark

You will see from my 2nd posting that things started to happen no long after I started the thread.

Charlie