Hiccup!!!

Old Aug 24th 2006, 2:22 pm
Forum Regular

jossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nice
Smile Hiccup!!!

Hi All

OK Latest news with the oz job is that we have had all the final interviews etc etc, just submitted all the high level references and looks like I should know early next week, to kick off the visa app which should only take a few weeks as they are a big Perth company and regularly sponsor.

The hiccup is now that my OH the Police officer has gone to apply for a career break only to be told that he should give 3 weeks notice which considering we may have to go in a 4-6 weeks time or not all all is a real bummer.

However the inspector has said that he requests it be processd sooner and that it may be a little quicker once all the checks are done etc, so it looks like fingers crossed it is and fingers crossed for next week, then woo hoo!!! Heading to Perth (Mandurah/Rockingham area) asap

Hope everyone else is going ok.

Just can't wait now

Jossy
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:24 pm
Juicer Member

Glenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of lightGlenat is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: Hiccup!!!

Originally Posted by jossy
Hi All

OK Latest news with the oz job is that we have had all the final interviews etc etc, just submitted all the high level references and looks like I should know early next week, to kick off the visa app which should only take a few weeks as they are a big Perth company and regularly sponsor.

The hiccup is now that my OH the Police officer has gone to apply for a career break only to be told that he should give 3 weeks notice which considering we may have to go in a 4-6 weeks time or not all all is a real bummer.

However the inspector has said that he requests it be processd sooner and that it may be a little quicker once all the checks are done etc, so it looks like fingers crossed it is and fingers crossed for next week, then woo hoo!!! Heading to Perth (Mandurah/Rockingham area) asap

Hope everyone else is going ok.

Just can't wait now

Jossy
Might see you around. We're heading to the same area in October. Just in time for some sun
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:25 pm
Forum Regular

jossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nicejossy is just really nice

Originally Posted by Glenat
Might see you around. We're heading to the same area in October. Just in time for some sun
Definately, I can't wait my OH has never been to Aus so would appreciate meeting anyone in the same boat when we get there.

I have been to the area and lived there for a while so its that bit easier for me.

Good luck with the October move and see everyone soon
Old Aug 24th 2006, 3:39 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by jossy
Definately, I can't wait my OH has never been to Aus so would appreciate meeting anyone in the same boat when we get there.

I have been to the area and lived there for a while so its that bit easier for me.

Good luck with the October move and see everyone soon
There's a few people heading to Mandurah in the next few weeks. We're not but will definitely be visiting