Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hi ya moneypenny - hi ya arnie2oz

hi ya moneypenny - hi ya arnie2oz

Old Aug 13th 2004, 8:22 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default hi ya moneypenny - hi ya arnie2oz

Hi Penny
Not seen you on this site for a long time, but noticed you were logged on today, tried to send you a pm but was refused, hope you are all OK???

How's it going, have you got your visa yet????

Update on us, all our paperwork have been sent to Centrelink, I posted on here a few weeks ago regarding this & got quite a good response. So we are playing the waiting game again!!!

Hope to hear from you again, & hope to see you again at another meet in Herts, take care
Paula, Danny & Family (you helped me with the picture under my name (incase you have forgotten who i am!!!!!!!!)

Hi Graham
How are you going, still playing the waiting game????

I've noticed there are quite a few people going to Bayside in Brisbane, where about's in Brisbane is it??

Take care hope to hear from you soon

Paula, Danny & Family
Old Aug 20th 2004, 3:30 pm
Keeping Busy

arnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond reputearnie2oz has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi ya moneypenny - hi ya arnie2oz

Hi Paula, Danny & Family

Only just saw this thread! So many postings that things soon vanish to pages 4,5,6 etc before I notice - sorry!

Yes we're still waiting and like others, increasingly frustrated when seeing post July applicants moving fast down the path.

Still, we're in the queue and there's no point wasting our emotions on which pile we're in as we can't do anything about it, except open another bottle

Brisbane Bayside is to the East of the city (and slightly south). No surfers beaches but a commutable distance from the city. If you haven't got a map of the area, this Lonely Planet one is quite good and shows rail links around Brisbane too.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...417209-2627833

Hope all is well with you all; we shall have another get together probably September/October,- I'll post suggested dates in 3 or 4 weeks.

Keep smiling
Old Aug 20th 2004, 5:32 pm
Forum Regular

paula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of lightpaula 1 is a glorious beacon of light
Default Re: hi ya moneypenny - hi ya arnie2oz

Originally Posted by arnie2oz
Hi Paula, Danny & Family

Only just saw this thread! So many postings that things soon vanish to pages 4,5,6 etc before I notice - sorry!

Yes we're still waiting and like others, increasingly frustrated when seeing post July applicants moving fast down the path.

Still, we're in the queue and there's no point wasting our emotions on which pile we're in as we can't do anything about it, except open another bottle

Brisbane Bayside is to the East of the city (and slightly south). No surfers beaches but a commutable distance from the city. If you haven't got a map of the area, this Lonely Planet one is quite good and shows rail links around Brisbane too.
http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...417209-2627833

Hope all is well with you all; we shall have another get together probably September/October,- I'll post suggested dates in 3 or 4 weeks.

Keep smiling
Hi Graham & Family

Thanks for replying back, i know what you mean, i go on this site several times a day & before you know it there are lots of new threads!!!

Well we have now moved a step closer, our paperwork was sent to Centrelink a few weeks ago. I spoke to our assurer 3 days ago & our bond has been requested, so once this is lodged we should get our visa's!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We will definately be up for another Herts meet, just let us know time & place.

Well fingers crossed that you hear soon, take care
Paula, Danny & Family