Reload this Page >

hi there, not been on here for ages

hi there, not been on here for ages

Old Aug 17th 2005, 3:38 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point
Default hi there, not been on here for ages

hi there,

not sure if any of you still on here from this time last year who remember me.

Well if so how is it all going and if not hello to you all !!! .

well we where doing so well, got through the first stage of emergrating then all stoped due to money and so on.......

hope to carry on again soon, i wasnt working then but am now a Qualified massage therapist ( any need for them in oz lol). hubby a mechanic so hope still needed !!!

well just been watching the bbc news and going on about the £10 thing from the 5os, say something like doing it again !!!????
can anyone tell me what they are on about please???

kathy
Old Aug 17th 2005, 3:42 pm
Crazy Cat Lady

moneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond reputemoneypenny20 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi there, not been on here for ages

Originally Posted by katherineiv
hi there,

well we where doing so well, got through the first stage of emergrating then all stoped due to money and so on.......

hope to carry on again soon, i wasnt working then but am now a Qualified massage therapist ( any need for them in oz lol). hubby a mechanic so hope still needed !!!

well just been watching the bbc news and going on about the £10 thing from the 5os, say something like doing it again !!!????

kathy
Hi there. Nothing as yet and probably not for a while. Just mutterings and BBC getting people's hopes up It's just so that when you mention emigrating, people can say " oh you can just jump on a plane now, can't you" - you have my permission to thump them
Old Aug 17th 2005, 4:33 pm
BE Forum Addict

manxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond reputemanxfamily has a reputation beyond repute

hi there,

kathy
£10 poms days have gone, unless you want to live in the UK where theyll let anyone in.
Old Aug 17th 2005, 6:24 pm
BE Enthusiast

Aus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really niceAus4us is just really nice

hi there,

kathy
Hello ansd welcome back!!!

Hope your plans are going well!!

Roni
Old Aug 18th 2005, 2:46 am
BE Enthusiast

YFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant futureYFitz has a brilliant future

hi there,

kathy
Hi Katherine. Wondered where you'd got to! Don't know about the £10 pom thing but if you guys are back on track with this emigrating lark my one bit of advice would be to get your house on the market now- even if it seems a long way away before you get on the plane. Things seem a bit slow round Bury St Ed at the moment (and everywhere else in the uk) We've been here 7 months now and had 2 sales drop through on ours with people messing about in chains. It's not been much fun paying a mortgage on an empty house while trying to set up a new life here! Other than that we've got no regrets. Kids are happy, Nick is working and life is good. Hope all goes well with your TRA.
Cheers
yvonne
Old Aug 18th 2005, 3:56 pm
Mmmm what to do!!

katherineiv is an unknown quantity at this point

oh hi there Yfitz hows it all going???

really nice to here from you .
yes i know lots to do but until i get some work and so on we cant really aford it at the mo, but hope to get things rolling soon.

Theres just been things on news about wanting about £20,000 people over there..... dont know much.

hope to catch up soon and have a chat.

kathy