Hi There!

Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:09 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi There!

Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a new thread and introduce myself. Have been browsing the firum for some time and thought it time to get stuck in

Me and the better half are in possession of our visas and heading for Perth sometime towards the end of 2006!

Fluffy
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:26 pm
DAMN.........I'M GOOD

BRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond reputeBRICKY ADE has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi There!

Originally Posted by FluffyTheCampfireSlayer
Hi Everyone,

Thought I'd post a new thread and introduce myself. Have been browsing the firum for some time and thought it time to get stuck in

Me and the better half are in possession of our visas and heading for Perth sometime towards the end of 2006!

Fluffy
Hy ya Fluffy

Glad your on board, but be afraid ..... be very afraid

BRICKY ADE
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:31 pm
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

Hi Everyone,

Fluffy
Hi Fluffy

Welcome to the mad house as it is so often referred to!!
It's a great place full of great people (uh-hum... please send karma for that one guys!!) and great information - you'll be hooked from here on in!!

We're also off to Perth, just waiting for our house to bloody sell!!
Where abouts in Perth are you off to??

Mish x
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:41 pm

FluffyTheCampfireSlayer is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Fluffy

It's a great place full of great people (uh-hum... please send karma for that one guys!!) and great information - you'll be hooked from here on in!!

Mish x
Hi Mish...

We are looking at the areas around Rockingham at the moment - Warnbro, Safety Bay, Waikiki etc.....that could well change when we get there though as neither of us have been to perth (rest of Oz though)!
Seems to be good quality and reasonably priced housing there and close to some nice beaches ....
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:56 pm
Ok this isn't so bad

Stitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond reputeStitch has a reputation beyond repute

Originally Posted by mish & al
Hi Fluffy

Mish x

Hi Fluffy and welcome. All the best.

K sent to you Mish!

Cheers

Ginny
Old Jan 3rd 2006, 5:58 pm
In my own little world!

Nicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond reputeNicky & Dave has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Everyone,

Fluffy
Hi Fluffy - love the name by the way so sending you karma just for that! A big welcome to the forum - relax and enjoy!

Nicky
Old Jan 4th 2006, 9:42 am
Forum Regular

mish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of lightmish & al is a glorious beacon of light

There's absolutely loads of info on here about Perth at the mo - so you'll have no problem doing your research about the place!!

All the best with your move over there and welcome...now get stuck into these boards!!

Thanks for the Karma Stitch.. it's very much appreciated!!
It's coming right back at ya chuck!!

Mish x x x
Old Jan 4th 2006, 2:59 pm
BE Forum Addict

cadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of lightcadman is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:18 pm
BE Enthusiast

Dreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond reputeDreamaway 10 has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to the forum.
This site as you may be already aware is very addictive.
Good Luck with the Visa.
Old Jan 4th 2006, 4:45 pm

merlotsmum is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Everyone,

Fluffy
RobnCaz, Fuzzy Duck or whatever your name is, "browsing the forum for some time", should that not read "I am a previous Poster???"

http://britishexpats.com/forum/showthread.php?t=346018