Reload this Page >

Hi , from the Sydney area .

Hi , from the Sydney area .

Old Jan 25th 2007, 8:18 am
Just Joined

Dave53 will become famous soon enoughDave53 will become famous soon enough
Default Hi , from the Sydney area .

Hi Ya .
Why has it taken me so long to find this great site ?. Hello to everyone . I have been here in OZ for over 19 years now . I look forward to posting and also reading your posts too .
Dave
Old Jan 25th 2007, 11:04 am
Lisa

LisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to allLisaD_uk is a name known to all
Default Re: Hi , from the Sydney area .

Originally Posted by Dave53
Hi Ya .
Why has it taken me so long to find this great site ?. Hello to everyone . I have been here in OZ for over 19 years now . I look forward to posting and also reading your posts too .
Dave
Hi Dave53
I'm new to this site too but unlike you i'm still in the uk.
My family and I have chosen Sydney as our Australian city of choice. We were there 18 months ago and loved it. Manly area was just stunning along with alot of other places.
Where abouts are you? Maybe you could give me some tips on areas to live.
Thanks
Lisa
xxxx