Wikiposts

hi from Perth

Old Dec 25th 2003, 2:13 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default hi from Perth

Hey everybody ...have been on honeymoon in maldives ( amazing) and dubai and have got to Perth today ( xmas day) and find it AMAZING - I cant wait to move here ...noboby said welcome to Oz when we got thru passport contro!!!!gotta go having beers and BBQ! I LOVE PERTH !!!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 3:42 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: hi from Perth

Originally posted by salonit
Hey everybody ...have been on honeymoon in maldives ( amazing) and dubai and have got to Perth today ( xmas day) and find it AMAZING - I cant wait to move here ...noboby said welcome to Oz when we got thru passport contro!!!!gotta go having beers and BBQ! I LOVE PERTH !!!
Congratulations Salonit, hope you enjoy your time in Perth,
love from Larissa and Blim!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 1:30 pm
BE Forum Addict

jopaulss will become famous soon enoughjopaulss will become famous soon enough

Welcome to Perth and happy xmas and a new year. Enjoy wont you
Joanne and family
Old Dec 25th 2003, 1:53 pm
Hot and sweaty member!!

yvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond reputeyvsie has a reputation beyond repute

welcome to perth salonit
have a cool time here...
Old Dec 25th 2003, 2:57 pm
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point
Default nice one!

been in perth just over a week now - top gaff!!

salonit, i knocked up a few sheek kebabs on the barby the other day, not quite saajan quality though but im workin on it!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 3:08 pm
Forum Regular

warwick road is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: nice one!

Originally posted by warwick road
been in perth just over a week now - top gaff!!

salonit, i knocked up a few sheek kebabs on the barby the other day, not quite saajan quality though but im workin on it!
oh and me local shoppin centre has got an english shop, sells marmite, walkers crisps, pickled onion monster munch etc etc, all they need to do is get some vimto in now and im sorted!!
Old Dec 25th 2003, 7:36 pm
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Have fun and keep us posted with your progress out there
Old Dec 30th 2003, 1:47 am
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road
Default Re: nice one!

Originally posted by warwick road
oh and me local shoppin centre has got an english shop, sells marmite, walkers crisps, pickled onion monster munch etc etc, all they need to do is get some vimto in now and im sorted!!
i really fancied a kebab after some heavy duty house hunting and a chill out with a few mates from kenya at mills point and then kingfs and was dying for a kebab ( esp from saajan ) and my ozzies mates took us to a 24 hr kebab place in vicky park near all the car showrooms ( sth of the river!) not the same as saajan! I think i am gona open one here ! they could do with here open 24hours!! otherwise loving it! been househunting and the house here are like palaces, people are friendly , weather amazing and have met lots of new people thru friends and am sorting out a job!! ....i think we have chosen the right city!! & lifestyle ...dont even wanna go back to wind things up - maybe because we are on holiday and so is everyone else...like the bloody tax offic as we drove all the way into the city to sort out the TFN and the guys are closed till next year!! anyway gotta will post soon!