hi from perth

Old Jun 7th 2003, 4:19 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of
Default hi from perth

Hi everyone
well we are here in Perth, and having a great time, still finding our feet, but it gets better everyday, don't get me wrong, some days i have woken up wanting to go home, but another I am glad to be here.
we can't have internet access in the house we are renting, so have come down to Fremantle technical college to use their computers, couldn't find anywhere in North Perth.
met up with, scoobydoathome, still getting round to contacting grub, loopy etc,
take care all of you going through the process of migrating, it will be worth it in the end.
take care
love yve
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:32 am
Forum Regular

Mike & karen is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Dave & Yve

Welcome to Australia.

We felt a bit home sick when we arrived 3 month's ago but are starting to settle down now.

Hope to catch up sometime when you get settled.

Keep in touch.

Mike & Karen
Old Jun 7th 2003, 8:20 am
Forum Regular

poggle is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yve,

Glad you arrived safely in Perth and are settling well.
weve been in Mel 4 mths now, and are loving every minute of it, not been homesick for one millisecond!!

Good luck and best wishes for a happy life here in Oz!!

Cheers!
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:15 am
BE Forum Addict

tinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud oftinaj has much to be proud of

Great to hear from you Yve

It seems ages ago when we went for our Brighton drink!

Glad to hear it is working out for you. How are your 2 Son's settling in are they at school yet?

Keep in touch

Tina
Old Jun 7th 2003, 10:29 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: hi from perth

Originally posted by abergas
Hi everyone
well we are here in Perth, and having a great time, still finding our feet, but it gets better everyday, don't get me wrong, some days i have woken up wanting to go home, but another I am glad to be here.
we can't have internet access in the house we are renting, so have come down to Fremantle technical college to use their computers, couldn't find anywhere in North Perth.
met up with, scoobydoathome, still getting round to contacting grub, loopy etc,
take care all of you going through the process of migrating, it will be worth it in the end.
take care
love yve
Hi Abergas,

Pleased you got there safe and all is well takes a bit of time to find your new surroundings I guess, you'll be fine good on ya ...

What I don't understand is that Scoobydooathome (me) is still in the UK until end October, do you mean there's 2 of us

Best of luck and enjoy, the UK's still them same place you left behind er no change here ...
Old Jun 7th 2003, 1:34 pm
Just Joined

dajblewis is an unknown quantity at this point

G-day Dave, Yve & The Boys.
Good to hear from you down in WA. I hear the weather's not bad for the time of year.
Hope you are settling in ok. We look forward to meeting up with you when we get there in Aug.

We got your e-mail,hope the info I sent back was of use to you.

All the best to you all. Speak to you soon.

Dave, Mandie & Tribe.
Old Jun 7th 2003, 6:31 pm
BE Forum Addict

mashiraz is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey scoobs, thought you'd done a moonlit bunk for a minute then !!!

Mash

Originally posted by scoobydooathome
Hi Abergas,

Pleased you got there safe and all is well takes a bit of time to find your new surroundings I guess, you'll be fine good on ya ...

What I don't understand is that Scoobydooathome (me) is still in the UK until end October, do you mean there's 2 of us

Best of luck and enjoy, the UK's still them same place you left behind er no change here ...
Old Jun 7th 2003, 7:07 pm

kevwalt is an unknown quantity at this point

Hi Yve, glad you're enjoying your new life. Where abouts in Perth are you - give us all the info please!!!!

Kate
Old Jun 8th 2003, 7:17 am
BE Enthusiast

abergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud ofabergas has much to be proud of

Originally posted by kevwalt
Hi Yve, glad you're enjoying your new life. Where abouts in Perth are you - give us all the info please!!!!

Kate

Hi guys
sorry scooby I mean't hollywood110 that I had meant.
Haven't got a puter yet, using a friends at the moment.
We are renting in Kingsley for 10 weeks, moving on after that, not sure where yet.
c-ya Yve
Old Jun 8th 2003, 8:09 am
BE Enthusiast

scoobydooathome is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally posted by abergas
Hi guys
sorry scooby I mean't hollywood110 that I had meant.
Haven't got a puter yet, using a friends at the moment.
We are renting in Kingsley for 10 weeks, moving on after that, not sure where yet.
c-ya Yve
Hi Yve,

Glad all is ok, enjoy your new life and lots of good luck ...
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:08 pm
BE Enthusiast

salonit is on a distinguished road

hi i have just joined this forum and am very excited to read so much about my dream of moving to Perth. We have just done our medicals so we should be a while before we physically get there...how is Perth? Cant wait to get there. I am investigating housing location options...well done so far!!!
Old Jul 7th 2003, 10:21 pm
Badge

Moning!
Glad to hear from you abergas. It does seem a long time since the Brighton meet...

keep the information and posts coming!

steve

Old Jul 8th 2003, 2:06 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

You're at it again Yve! So, we haven't met yet, so whose house did I get my hangover in????? Hope we carry on not meeting it's fun!!

See you soon

Liz
Old Jul 9th 2003, 8:29 am
Forum Regular

hollywood110 is on a distinguished road

Originally posted by Loopy
You're at it again Yve! So, we haven't met yet, so whose house did I get my hangover in????? Hope we carry on not meeting it's fun!!

See you soon

Liz

Hi guys
hopefully we will be back on line in a few weeks, moving into our new home on 22 July, in Port Kennedy. hopefully meet some of you who live down south of the river.
more info will come don't worry when we are online in our own home

c-ya yve
Old Jul 9th 2003, 9:12 am
BE Enthusiast

Loopy will become famous soon enoughLoopy will become famous soon enough

Just so as not to confuse you, the above message was from Abergas - using Hollywood 110's pooter!

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.