Hi Peeps

Old Aug 29th 2006, 8:51 pm
Happy where I am

wiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nice
Default Hi Peeps

Just thought Id say Hi. Came across this site on Google. Well our story so far.....

Hubby and I have just had our visa application lodged so we now have to sit back and wait (fingers crossed).... Im excited but also very scared.... were doing it for a new life for ourselves and the kids we want them to have a better future.

Dont get me wrong weve not done all this through rose-tinted spectacles BUT i know anything has got to be better than this country!!!

Anyway as time goes on we would like to get to know a few of you its nice to have people to talk to about the silly little things we need to expect when and IF we do move (weve been told as we passed the skills assessment with flying colours we should have no probs with the visa - is this true??)

Anyway bye for now... will keep you all updated
Old Aug 29th 2006, 9:13 pm
Worongary

steve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond reputesteve`o has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Peeps

Originally Posted by wiltsgurl
Just thought Id say Hi. Came across this site on Google. Well our story so far.....

Hubby and I have just had our visa application lodged so we now have to sit back and wait (fingers crossed).... Im excited but also very scared.... were doing it for a new life for ourselves and the kids we want them to have a better future.

Dont get me wrong weve not done all this through rose-tinted spectacles BUT i know anything has got to be better than this country!!!

Anyway as time goes on we would like to get to know a few of you its nice to have people to talk to about the silly little things we need to expect when and IF we do move (weve been told as we passed the skills assessment with flying colours we should have no probs with the visa - is this true??)

the skill assesment is the hardest part to sort out so provided your in good health and have a reasonably clean criminal record you should be ok

o and welcome to BE
Old Aug 29th 2006, 10:00 pm
visa holder

mark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond reputemark 'n' joe has a reputation beyond repute

Welcome to BE, you will find most people on here friendly and helpful.

All the best with your application. We sent ours in a few weeks ago so weve got everything crossed too.

Joex
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:19 am
Happy where I am

wiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nicewiltsgurl is just really nice

Originally Posted by steve`o
the skill assesment is the hardest part to sort out so provided your in good health and have a reasonably clean criminal record you should be ok

o and welcome to BE

Well, as far as I know I dont have a criminal record and neither does hubby so we should be perfect candidates. What kind of medical checks do they do?
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:32 am
JentlJim

Jim Walsh is an unknown quantity at this point
Unhappy Re: Hi Peeps

Last June we got accepted for the 103 queue. The same letter told us DIMIA were currently dealing with Sept 2000, so if you are not in a cpped queue you are very lucky
Old Aug 30th 2006, 9:39 am
BE Forum Addict

karenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud ofkarenjc has much to be proud of

Hello and good luck
Old Aug 31st 2006, 5:31 pm
Running on the spot.

rugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to beholdrugbymad is a splendid one to behold

Well, as far as I know I dont have a criminal record and neither does hubby so we should be perfect candidates. What kind of medical checks do they do?
Hi,
Welcome to BE.
If you keep an eye out on the meet up section I'm pretty sure you'll see a few of the others from the south west posting about our next meet soon,We've had 3 now and need to keep it going for all the new & not so new memebers.
We are in Bristol if thats any good/close by to you.
Good luck with it all.
RM
Old Aug 31st 2006, 6:11 pm
Loving it in SA

Katsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond reputeKatsmajics other half !!! has a reputation beyond repute

The best of luck with your application, we have had our TRA back a week or so now and that was a great feeling in itself.

Look forward to seeing at the meet.
Old Sep 1st 2006, 6:24 am
Happy where I am

Originally Posted by rugbymad
Hi,
Welcome to BE.
If you keep an eye out on the meet up section I'm pretty sure you'll see a few of the others from the south west posting about our next meet soon,We've had 3 now and need to keep it going for all the new & not so new memebers.
We are in Bristol if thats any good/close by to you.
Good luck with it all.
RM

Yes that would be great to meet a few people in the same boat as us. Were about 40mins from Bristol in WEstbury so would be great to come along.