Reload this Page >

Hi Newbie to this site going to perth

Hi Newbie to this site going to perth

Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:17 am
Forum Regular

catsinely is an unknown quantity at this point
Smile Hi Newbie to this site going to perth

Hi All,

Just to say hi, and introduce ourselves.

Im Tash a mental health nurse, Matts my OH and a carpenter/ builder, and our daughter is Eloise aged 9.
We are coming to Perth on a sponsorship visa in Feb 07, I have a job in Selby Older peoples service...gulp and and both excited and a bit nervous!!!

Tash
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:48 am
Banned

acbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond reputeacbh2 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi Newbie to this site going to perth

Originally Posted by catsinely
Hi All,

Just to say hi, and introduce ourselves.

Im Tash a mental health nurse, Matts my OH and a carpenter/ builder, and our daughter is Eloise aged 9.
We are coming to Perth on a sponsorship visa in Feb 07, I have a job in Selby Older peoples service...gulp and and both excited and a bit nervous!!!

Tash
Welcome to the site Tash. Good luck with your move.
Andrea
xx
Old Nov 5th 2006, 2:41 pm
Sue
BE Co-Founder

Sue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond reputeSue has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tash,

Welcome to the site.

Sue
Old Nov 5th 2006, 11:30 pm
The Godfather

Bordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to beholdBordy is a splendid one to behold

Welcome to the site Tash.

You should feel honoured getting a welcome from the big boss herself.

Old Nov 6th 2006, 6:40 pm
Forum Regular

Smile Re: Hi Newbie to this site going to perth

Hi guys,

I am bordy! both honored and grateful!, its so nice when people reply!

Tashx
Old Nov 6th 2006, 8:50 pm
BE Enthusiast

TheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of lightTheColebecks is a glorious beacon of light

Welcome - we're heading for Perth too, all being well

Karen x
Old Nov 7th 2006, 10:34 am
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by TheColebecks
Welcome - we're heading for Perth too, all being well

Karen x
Hi,

Thanks Karen,

See ya there!

Tashx
Old Nov 7th 2006, 12:57 pm
happy to be here!

nightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond reputenightnurse2 has a reputation beyond repute

Hi Tash,
Welcome to the site!
We're in Perth, been here 18 months and love it!
You'll feel a range of emotions, it's normal, just try and chill and you'll soon be here!
Good luck,
Tracey
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:45 pm
BE Forum Addict

midgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond reputemidgetjan has a reputation beyond repute

Hi there

Welcome and good luck. We are hoping to come to Perth next year too. Application lodged 4th Aug - just at the waiting stage now, and yes, I agree already - millions of emotions going on !!

Jan
Old Nov 12th 2006, 7:51 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by midgetjan
Hi there

Welcome and good luck. We are hoping to come to Perth next year too. Application lodged 4th Aug - just at the waiting stage now, and yes, I agree already - millions of emotions going on !!

Jan
Thanks guys,

Am now in the process of sorting my visa stuff, am now getting emails from people at my new place of work in Perth, and one person who has recently started work there from the uk, which is great as it means I can ask questions and get a feel for some things, in a vague way...............role on Feb, thats what I say!!!!!!

Tashx
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:00 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Hi Tash,
We're on our way to Perth too in Feb, I've got a job at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital on the 457 visa.
Have you decided whereabouts you're going to live yet?
We seem to spend far too much time on realestate.com and aussiehome.com than is healthy!
Where are you flying from, who with and when?!! (sorry too many questions!!!)
Anyway, good luck!
Louise x
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:19 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by indalo
Hi Tash,
We're on our way to Perth too in Feb, I've got a job at Sir Charles Gairdner Hospital on the 457 visa.
Have you decided whereabouts you're going to live yet?
We seem to spend far too much time on realestate.com and aussiehome.com than is healthy!
Where are you flying from, who with and when?!! (sorry too many questions!!!)
Anyway, good luck!
Louise x
Hi Louise,

Thats great! congrats on your job!

We have a few vague ideas about where to live but Im sure they will all change when we arrive so we arent too hung up on areas...know what you mean about looking on the estate agent sites!!!!
We will be flying from Heathrow I think...Feb, but not booked as yet...
Medicals on Dec 1st and as soon as sponsorship visa through well book flights.

Where are you heading?/ when?

Tashx
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:34 pm
Forum Regular

indalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really niceindalo is just really nice

Hi Louise,

Thats great! congrats on your job!

We have a few vague ideas about where to live but Im sure they will all change when we arrive so we arent too hung up on areas...know what you mean about looking on the estate agent sites!!!!
We will be flying from Heathrow I think...Feb, but not booked as yet...
Medicals on Dec 1st and as soon as sponsorship visa through well book flights.

Where are you heading?/ when?

Tashx
Hi Tash,
Like you, got vague ideas of where to live, but having never visited could all change when we get there,

We've got a 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son so trying to look at suburbs near to beach / schools / and not too far from work!

It's good that you've made email contact with someone you're going to be working with, probably help you to settle in easier.

We've got medicals Nov 23rd, then hopefully flying sometime beginning of Feb, from Manchester, we're booking flights when visa definite!

Louise x
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:37 pm
Forum Regular

Originally Posted by indalo
Hi Tash,
Like you, got vague ideas of where to live, but having never visited could all change when we get there,

We've got a 10 year old daughter and 7 year old son so trying to look at suburbs near to beach / schools / and not too far from work!

It's good that you've made email contact with someone you're going to be working with, probably help you to settle in easier.

We've got medicals Nov 23rd, then hopefully flying sometime beginning of Feb, from Manchester, we're booking flights when visa definite!

Louise x

Hi Louise,

My daughter is 9 years old so if you feel like it, keep in touch, and we can meet up on arriving in Perth.......

Tashx
Old Nov 12th 2006, 8:44 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Louise,

My daughter is 9 years old so if you feel like it, keep in touch, and we can meet up on arriving in Perth.......

Tashx
Hi Tash,

Good idea, be nice for them, my daughter says she has some days when she's really excited about the move, but other days she has butterflies in her tummy!

Louise x

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.