Hi, new here!

Old Oct 3rd 2006, 9:44 am
Just Joined

JayneEH will become famous soon enoughJayneEH will become famous soon enough
Default Hi, new here!

Hi, I'm Jayne, married to Andy and we have kids - 2 boys ages 14yrs and 18mths and 2 girls ages 11yrs and 8yrs.

It's always been my hubby's dream to live in Australia. Well now it's our dream because I've decided I want to do it as well. We're looking at Perth mainly because I have a cousin who's already living there (she emigrated 9yrs ago and is now married with 2 kids)

Looking forward to loads of help and advice!!

Jayne
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:08 am
broken but got a visa! :

katsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond reputekatsmajic has a reputation beyond repute
Smile Re: Hi, new here!

Originally Posted by JayneEH
Hi, I'm Jayne, married to Andy and we have kids - 2 boys ages 14yrs and 18mths and 2 girls ages 11yrs and 8yrs.

It's always been my hubby's dream to live in Australia. Well now it's our dream because I've decided I want to do it as well. We're looking at Perth mainly because I have a cousin who's already living there (she emigrated 9yrs ago and is now married with 2 kids)

Jayne
Welcome to BE Jayne & family,
good luck with your application/dream, theres lots of people on here happy to help etc.
Kat xxx
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 10:26 am
BE Enthusiast

Alison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond reputeAlison1967 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi, new here!

Welcome
Best of luck
Karma sent

Ali
Old Oct 3rd 2006, 7:42 pm
Lost in BE Cyberspace

curly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond reputecurly has a reputation beyond repute

Jayne
Hi Jayne

You'll get loads of info from this site and soon become addicted like the rest of us
Old Oct 4th 2006, 9:18 am

Clippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond reputeClippy has a reputation beyond repute

Jayne
Hello Jayne, welcome to the site
Old Oct 6th 2006, 10:32 am
BE Forum Addict

samnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond reputesamnsam has a reputation beyond repute

Jayne
Hi Jayne, you will definitely get lots of answers to your questions here. Are you going to use an agent or DIY.
Oh yes, and welcome to BE.
Sam x.
Old Oct 6th 2006, 11:49 am
Here at last

Crazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of lightCrazy Diamond is a glorious beacon of light

Jayne
Hi Jayne and welcome to BE There's lots to read on here to help you out. Good luck with your dream