Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi, I'm new here

Hi, I'm new here

Old May 8th 2004, 8:52 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute
Cool Hi, I'm new here

Hi!

Just like to introduce myself!

I'm 22, and I'm an Australian citizen and a Dutch citizen!

I lived in WA from my 5th till 14th(1987-1996) and we moved back to the Netherlands cos my mum was homesick etc.
Now, me and my husband Pascal, are moving back to Perth. We decided this a long time ago already, but I wanted to finish my university course here first.
Now, in July I'm finished, and straight after we'll be flying to Perth (14 July).
I've still got some friends and friends of my parents there, so that'll make it easier we hope.
Also, my parents are now also thinking of going back, with my brother, who is 20.
That's all making it a bit complicated, but oh well.

Some good news is that Pascal might be able to carry on doing some freelance work for his boss here, cos they haven't got a replacement webdesigner yet.
That would be good in the beginning, for security.

Well, that's all for now!!

Old May 8th 2004, 8:54 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Ya know who you're sounding like now... do you have any chainmail?
Old May 8th 2004, 8:55 am
ABCDiamond

Default Hi, I'm new here

OK, so i have just had half a bottle of wine, and I read the above.

I feel a tad confused at the moment, is it me or the drink or what ? !!

Old May 8th 2004, 8:55 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Simone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond reputeSimone has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Larissa
Ya know who you're sounding like now... do you have any chainmail?
:scared: :scared:
Old May 8th 2004, 8:56 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Default Re: Hi, I'm new here

Originally posted by ABCDiamond
OK, so i have just had half a bottle of wine, and I read the above.

I feel a tad confused at the moment, is it me or the drink or what ? !!
lol!!!!

82 82 82 82 82 82 82 82
Old May 8th 2004, 8:56 am
surfer chic from Teesside

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Originally posted by Simone
Hi!

Just like to introduce myself!

I'm 22, and I'm an Australian citizen and a Dutch citizen!

I lived in WA from my 5th till 14th(1987-1996) and we moved back to the Netherlands cos my mum was homesick etc.
Now, me and my husband Pascal, are moving back to Perth. We decided this a long time ago already, but I wanted to finish my university course here first.
Now, in July I'm finished, and straight after we'll be flying to Perth (14 July).
I've still got some friends and friends of my parents there, so that'll make it easier we hope.
Also, my parents are now also thinking of going back, with my brother, who is 20.
That's all making it a bit complicated, but oh well.

Some good news is that Pascal might be able to carry on doing some freelance work for his boss here, cos they haven't got a replacement webdesigner yet.
That would be good in the beginning, for security.

Well, that's all for now!!

hi simone, youre not new r u?

didnt i talk to you yesturday? you have over a thousand posts, is this simone 82??

laura
xxx
Old May 8th 2004, 8:57 am
BE Forum Addict

Larissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond reputeLarissa has a reputation beyond repute

Wow! How did you do that? Blim is sick of his name...
Old May 8th 2004, 9:00 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Originally posted by Larissa
Wow! How did you do that? Blim is sick of his name...
Same as hevs, badge, and wbb: pm ptlabs!!

THANKS PETER!!!

I didn't think it was possible, cos there was already a Simone(that's why I originally added 82), but I had a look and that person signed up in 2002, and never made a single post, so I thought.....mmm, maybe it could be possible, and ta da!!!!!!

Hi Laura!!
Old May 8th 2004, 9:00 am
ABCDiamond

lol!!!!

82 82 82 82 82 82 82 82
You really know how to confuse a fella !

I was about to lay off the drink for the rest of my life

What is the 82 82 though ? OK, that definately IS the drink

Old May 8th 2004, 9:02 am
BE Forum Addict

Something to do with her birth date... either she is 82, or was born in 82. Personally methinks she is having us on with this spring chicken melarkey
Old May 8th 2004, 9:02 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

You really know how to confuse a fella !

I was about to lay off the drink for the rest of my life

What is the 82 82 though ?
The 82 is my birth year... well, 1982.
Geeez, how much wine did you really have?
Old May 8th 2004, 9:04 am
ABCDiamond

Half a bottle. How much is in a magnum ?

Old May 8th 2004, 9:07 am
Dutch expat/Aus citizen

Half a bottle. How much is in a magnum ?
Now you're confusing me!
I have no idea what a magnum is (except for an icecream....)
Old May 8th 2004, 9:18 am

lauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond reputelauralollipop has a reputation beyond repute

Simone,
Well I didnt have any wine in me, as I just got up, fresh as a daisy (not). But yea I was very confused, I relised it was you, but wondered why you were new??? Was thinking someone must of hacked into your PC......was defo worried the old mind was going for a moment then I was doubting the converstaions i had yesturday etc.......

ha,ha! Simone, What r u like??

laura
xxx
Old May 8th 2004, 9:20 am

Same as hevs, badge, and wbb: pm ptlabs!!

THANKS PETER!!!

I didn't think it was possible, cos there was already a Simone(that's why I originally added 82), but I had a look and that person signed up in 2002, and never made a single post, so I thought.....mmm, maybe it could be possible, and ta da!!!!!!

Hi Laura!!

Hi

I had no wine in me as i have just woke up, fresh as a daisy (not).

I was so confused tought that I had imagined yesturday etc...was thinking i was either psycic or mad (cant spell psycic) lol or you had gone mad and lost your memory since last posting on this site, ha,ha!

Yes you lil' begger, you certainly had me there.......

laura
xxxx

PS 82, you spring chicken

Contact Us - Archive - Advertising - Cookie Policy - Privacy Statement - Terms of Service -

Copyright © 2024 MH Sub I, LLC dba Internet Brands. All rights reserved. Use of this site indicates your consent to the Terms of Use.