Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

hi i am chris a 29 year old plumber

hi i am chris a 29 year old plumber

Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:08 am
BE Enthusiast

rocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to beholdrocket01 is a splendid one to behold
Default Re: hi i am chris a 29 year old plumber

Originally Posted by chris notts forest
thanks for that mate i had heard it was a bit less than that until you got youre full licence
Not much less I dont think.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:09 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

thanks for that mate i had heard it was a bit less than that until you got youre full licence
Hey Chris, pay for provisional new comer based on my experience is $25 - $30 per hour, if you can get more than that on the books let me know. Just heard that commons has gone the opposite direction. I would be happy to take you out for a bit of experience in plumbing and open your eyes to a sewer blockage. Have you booked your flights yet as we have accom availability for August and October just click below.

Hi Jopaul not surprised to see more fleeing Mansfield, i am a Woodhouse lad myself, i know guys who have worked for Skerrits and Fields. How you finding Adelaide and what was the attraction. The only thing i miss from Mansfield is the road out of it (but then again where did it lead to). I also work with a guy from Mansfield Shawn Dellar used to be self employed. Good luck to settling in.

Dale
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:38 pm
Forum Regular

chris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nice

Originally Posted by Demented Ferret
Hey Chris, pay for provisional new comer based on my experience is $25 - $30 per hour, if you can get more than that on the books let me know. Just heard that commons has gone the opposite direction. I would be happy to take you out for a bit of experience in plumbing and open your eyes to a sewer blockage. Have you booked your flights yet as we have accom availability for August and October just click below.

Hi Jopaul not surprised to see more fleeing Mansfield, i am a Woodhouse lad myself, i know guys who have worked for Skerrits and Fields. How you finding Adelaide and what was the attraction. The only thing i miss from Mansfield is the road out of it (but then again where did it lead to). I also work with a guy from Mansfield Shawn Dellar used to be self employed. Good luck to settling in.

Dale
hi dale thanks for getting back to me yes i have booked my flight i fly on the 6th sep and land in oz at 10am on the 8th and fly back on the 28th would love to come see you mate and see how its dune dont matter that its a stinking sewer mate englands 1 big sewer if you ask me so i carnt see it being that much worse i hav,nt booked any accomadation yet mate was just gunna get some when i get there have got my house up for sale now i live in a little place called ilkeston dont no if you have heard of it? and yes commons has gon JUDAS think hes gunna hav to seel his house in skegby aswell now!
but would definatly like to come see how its done mate i wouldnt be no hassle to you i promise
Old Jun 1st 2008, 1:46 pm
Forum Regular

Demented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really niceDemented Ferret is just really nice

hi dale thanks for getting back to me yes i have booked my flight i fly on the 6th sep and land in oz at 10am on the 8th and fly back on the 28th would love to come see you mate and see how its dune dont matter that its a stinking sewer mate englands 1 big sewer if you ask me so i carnt see it being that much worse i hav,nt booked any accomadation yet mate was just gunna get some when i get there have got my house up for sale now i live in a little place called ilkeston dont no if you have heard of it? and yes commons has gon JUDAS think hes gunna hav to seel his house in skegby aswell now!
but would definatly like to come see how its done mate i wouldnt be no hassle to you i promise
No worries mate, keep in touch, funny enough 2 of my best mates here are from Illkeston, ones an ex gas board now sells tools and the other is a commercial pipe welder. Our tel numbers are on our website when you wanna chat. I break up work on the 19th Sept for hols so before then if your interested. The weather should be picking up at that point as well.
Old Jun 1st 2008, 2:10 pm
Forum Regular

chris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nicechris notts forest is just really nice

No worries mate, keep in touch, funny enough 2 of my best mates here are from Illkeston, ones an ex gas board now sells tools and the other is a commercial pipe welder. Our tel numbers are on our website when you wanna chat. I break up work on the 19th Sept for hols so before then if your interested. The weather should be picking up at that point as well.
thanks dale it sounds like i am just going to time it right then if you break up on 19th i will probably get to you by the 10th if thats ok? but i will let you no and i will take your number i used to work with a pipe fitter welder at thommos. J.tomlinson because i used to do comercial work and he was from ilkeston and funny enough he went out to oz last i heard will defo keep in touch matey and thanks again for geting back to me
Old Jun 1st 2008, 5:57 pm
Forum Regular

thanks dale it sounds like i am just going to time it right then if you break up on 19th i will probably get to you by the 10th if thats ok? but i will let you no and i will take your number i used to work with a pipe fitter welder at thommos. J.tomlinson because i used to do comercial work and he was from ilkeston and funny enough he went out to oz last i heard will defo keep in touch matey and thanks again for geting back to me
dale would you check and see if you have any vacancies for 10th to the 17th sep? if you are booked for them dates do you know anywere else nearby you would recommend?
Old Jun 1st 2008, 8:42 pm
Forum Regular

dale would you check and see if you have any vacancies for 10th to the 17th sep? if you are booked for them dates do you know anywere else nearby you would recommend?
Sorry matey September is fully booked out, don't know of anywhere along the same lines as us, it's a shame you booked your flight as the whole of October is free. Will keep my ear to the ground mate.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:01 pm
Forum Regular

Sorry matey September is fully booked out, don't know of anywhere along the same lines as us, it's a shame you booked your flight as the whole of October is free. Will keep my ear to the ground mate.
No worrys mate thanks anyway im sure i will find somthing on the net its just a case of trying to get somthing reasonbly close how far out of brisbane centre are you? it wont bother me even if i have to drive an hour each day to get to you just to see a bit of plumbing really doesnt matter to me will just be gratefull of the exsperience. my agent rang me today to say i should be out by feb next year at latest and he will be putting me in for my vetasses assesment next which im bit nervous off! i just hope i like ozz after all this ha ha

Last edited by chris notts forest; Jun 2nd 2008 at 5:04 pm.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 5:26 pm
BE Enthusiast

SimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really niceSimonG is just really nice

No worrys mate thanks anyway im sure i will find somthing on the net its just a case of trying to get somthing reasonbly close how far out of brisbane centre are you? it wont bother me even if i have to drive an hour each day to get to you just to see a bit of plumbing really doesnt matter to me will just be gratefull of the exsperience. my agent rang me today to say i should be out by feb next year at latest and he will be putting me in for my vetasses assesment next which im bit nervous off! i just hope i like ozz after all this ha ha
Chris,

Send me your e-mail via pm and I'll e-mail you the practical guide for the assessment. Includes the tasks and list of tools required.

Simon.
Old Jun 2nd 2008, 10:10 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Chris. I'm 40 mins North of City but a am based at Kedron half way to city. I,m off work today put my back out lifting another beer can.
Old Jun 3rd 2008, 9:57 pm
Forum Regular

Hi Chris. I'm 40 mins North of City but a am based at Kedron half way to city. I,m off work today put my back out lifting another beer can.
cool sounds like a typical forest fan what with hurting youre back lifting beer cans and all that ha ha at least i no were you are now mate so can get some accom near as poss thankyou dale take it easy with those tinnys mate dont go straining yourself further! speak to you soon

chris