Reload this Page >

Hi from Hong Kong!

Hi from Hong Kong!

Old Aug 19th 2003, 9:38 am
Forum Regular

anthonykirby is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi from Hong Kong!

Hey Guys,

Its getting a bit common this 'hi from' thread topic!

We arrived in HK around 1hr ago - had a nice shower and freshened up a bit.

Flight over was fantastic. The food was ace,good service etc so we would strongly recommend Cathay Pacific to anyone (the business seat is GREAT).

Our connection leaves at 11pm tonite (HK time) thats 3pm your time. We both cant wait to arrive and crack on with our new lives. It is very exciting now!

We spent a bit in Duty Free - Ciggies and a Digital Camera which is good (keeps me quiet for an hour or so!)

Got about 3hrs sleep on the flight - spent the rest of the time looking through the mountains of stuff on the entertainment screen thingy...

Will leave it at that for now - thanks for the comments guys - will keep you all informed at every step of the way.

BTW - For anyone who feels like giving up DONT. It is the most rewarding feeling once you get on the flight at Heathrow.

Speak to you all very soon

Take Care

Anth & Zoe ...
Old Aug 19th 2003, 9:43 am

cresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond reputecresta57 has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi from Hong Kong!

Originally posted by anthonykirby
Hey Guys,

Flight over was fantastic. The food was ace,good service etc so we would strongly recommend Cathay Pacific to anyone (the business seat is GREAT).

Our connection leaves at 11pm tonite (HK time) thats 3pm your time. We both cant wait to arrive and crack on with our new lives. It is very exciting now!

We spent a bit in Duty Free - Ciggies and a Digital Camera which is good (keeps me quiet for an hour or so!)

Got about 3hrs sleep on the flight - spent the rest of the time looking through the mountains of stuff on the entertainment screen thingy...

Will leave it at that for now - thanks for the comments guys - will keep you all informed at every step of the way.

BTW - For anyone who feels like giving up DONT. It is the most rewarding feeling once you get on the flight at Heathrow.

Take Care

Anth & Zoe ...

Great to hear from you again and so pleased that you are including us all in your adventures. I sat for hours when we went to Oz last year watching the terrain monitor thingy!!!!!
Best of luck to you both
Old Aug 19th 2003, 10:07 am
dmf
Forum Regular

dmf will become famous soon enough

Well done. You will be up the coast from us as we are in Brisbane. We have spent the first couple of weeks driving round everywhere having a look around. Its tiring but good fun.

Enjoy. Dawn
Old Aug 19th 2003, 10:22 am
A Male Member

PeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud ofPeteY has much to be proud of

Im jealous !!

Both of your seat and where you are lol
Old Aug 19th 2003, 11:42 am
BE Enthusiast

Location: Exit UK 23rd Mar 2004, arriving in NZ 29th Mar (stop off LA Disney)
GetMeOutOfHere is an unknown quantity at this point

Hey Guys,

Take Care

Anth & Zoe ...
Updates on route, this bloody internet thingy is a damn good

Nothing like business class and drinking champagne
Old Aug 19th 2003, 4:40 pm
BE Forum Addict

nosuchluck is on a distinguished road

Hey Guys,

Take Care

Anth & Zoe ...
Hi Anth & Zoe
just read your email out to my hubby, couldn't get the words out as i had a tear and a lump in my throat, so so happy for you both and for all you've been through, feels like i'm watching a real life soap opera only i can't wait for the next episode!!!!
take care and keep us posted
with best wishes,
rach, mark and chanelle
Old Aug 19th 2003, 5:37 pm
I'm lovin' it

chippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to allchippy is a name known to all

Hey Guys,

Take Care

Anth & Zoe ...
Good luck you two. Keep posting.
Old Aug 19th 2003, 6:22 pm
High in the Dandenongs

hevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond reputehevs has a reputation beyond repute

Glad you're on your way. Pity we can't do business class, peasant class for us all the way