Go Back  British Expats > Living & Moving Abroad > Australia
Reload this Page >

Hi and Happy Xmas everyone

Hi and Happy Xmas everyone

Old Dec 25th 2003, 5:32 pm
sky
Banned

sky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond reputesky has a reputation beyond repute
Default Hi and Happy Xmas everyone

Hi eveyone
I havent got internet at the mo as am living with rellies so it is so frustrating ... Just wanted to wish you all a Fantastic Xmas !!
We are just about sorted now and are in limbo land waiting to go... we have got a convoy of friends and family coming to Manchester with us on the 25th when we fly which to be honest we didnt want but how do you tell them no ... so I will be really emotional.
Hope you all are having a fab day and I hope your hangovers are not as bad as mine will be lol
Old Dec 28th 2003, 1:34 am
Don
Banned

Don is an unknown quantity at this point

Good luck with it, Skyster.