Hi Guys...

Old Jun 3rd 2006, 12:57 pm
Just Joined

lozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant future
Default Hi Guys...

Hi everyone, ive been lurking for a couple of weeks and thought i would register and ask a couple of questions if thats okay...

My wife and I have known for a number of years that we wanted to emigrate to Australia but the next couple of months we're going to start putting the wheels in motion...

The one thing on my mind at the moment is regarding the Visa....I work in Recruitment, and have done for 5 years....i dont have a degree but im dealing with a couple of agents in my field who say that with my experience they will be able to arrange a job with sponsorship etc....my slight concern is that my wife is not a skilled worker (she works at Sainsburys part time)...will she be able to emigrate as part of my visa, or will they take her skills into consideration?

thanks very much in advance!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:18 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Re: Hi Guys...

Originally Posted by lozkin
.......my slight concern is that my wife is not a skilled worker (she works at Sainsburys part time)...will she be able to emigrate as part of my visa, or will they take her skills into consideration?

thanks very much in advance!
Hi Lozkin and welcome to the madhouse

To answer your question, if you are able to apply as a skilled migrant then your wife will be able to emigrate as part of your visa,

Good luck.
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:26 pm
Just Joined

lozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant futurelozkin has a brilliant future

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Hi Lozkin and welcome to the madhouse

To answer your question, if you are able to apply as a skilled migrant then your wife will be able to emigrate as part of your visa,

Good luck.
thanks very much for that....it all seems very complicated this emigration lark!
Old Jun 3rd 2006, 1:34 pm
Account Closed

phoenixinoz is an unknown quantity at this point

Originally Posted by lozkin
thanks very much for that....it all seems very complicated this emigration lark!
Yep....and it gets harder, you just gotta ride the waves

If your case looks complicated then perhaps get yourself an agent?

You mention employers over here helping you gain your visa? This may tie you in to them. Might be worth you doing a search on this forum to see what others have said re a sponsored work visa.

All the best.
Old Jun 4th 2006, 5:04 pm
Just Joined

Originally Posted by phoenixinoz
Yep....and it gets harder, you just gotta ride the waves

If your case looks complicated then perhaps get yourself an agent?

You mention employers over here helping you gain your visa? This may tie you in to them. Might be worth you doing a search on this forum to see what others have said re a sponsored work visa.

All the best.
thanks for that i will