Hi everyone

Old Jan 28th 2007, 5:10 am
Just Joined

Louiseward is an unknown quantity at this point
Default Hi everyone

Hi,

My name is Louise and my DH - Leighton and 2 children 2 (nearly 3) and 1, have lived on the Gold Coast for nearly a year now - we have really settled in well and met some terrific people. We have decided to take the leap of joining expats and maybe come along to a meet. Really looking forward to meeting up!!!

Just a quick question a lot seems to happen north GC does anyone live nearer to us (Robina)????

Look forward to getting to know you all.
Louise
Old Jan 28th 2007, 2:57 pm
BE Forum Addict

ohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond reputeohippy has a reputation beyond repute
Default Re: Hi everyone

sorry I don't live anywhere near you but thought I'd welcome you to the site anyway !

It's usually a bit quiet on weekends but should liven up a bit later